aaa Newbie needs MIDI Patterns - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Newbie needs MIDI Patterns

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             08-Feb-02  @  03:47 PM   -   Newbie needs MIDI Patterns

dingostema

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hello all,

Complete newbie to the site. I have been trying to produce deep style house for a short time. Use LA4.7, Battery etc. I seem to be having problems writing the right kinda midi drum patterns and was woundering if any has any to share or at least point me where I could find some that are quite interesting!! I am not looking for commercial cheezy patterns. Can anyone help as it is driving me mad!! if you know any of these producers, Joey Negro, Miguel Migs or Mattias Heillbron then you will hopefull have a better idea of what I am looking for. Basically nice 4 to the floor patterns with some good percussion that builds up nicely.

Thank you all

DingoStema

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)