aaa syncing the LFOs on a z1 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

14-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: syncing the LFOs on a z1

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             13-Feb-02  @  12:20 AM     Edit: 13-Feb-02  |  03:45 AM   -   syncing the LFOs on a z1

onemind

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I have the LFos synced to midi on a Z1 but they still seem to wander... how can i lock them to midi, AND to each-other? also how do i get all the LFOs to start when I hit play in logic?... Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             13-Feb-02  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

milan

Link?:  Link

you need to send midi clock from logic to the Z1. its somewhere in the midi preferences methinks.

Message 3/10             14-Feb-02  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

dARKSTATe

Get "Xoxos Z1 Master" in on the case... he's lurking around here somewhere..

Message 4/10             14-Feb-02  @  12:29 PM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

onemind

xoxos- have you had run into the LFOs drifting? The phase effect drifts also...

Message 5/10             14-Feb-02  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

milan

Link?:  Link

erm... midi clock? have you tried it?

Message 6/10             14-Feb-02  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

steve

Link?:  No link

are you sure the lfos are syncable and not just clockable? syncable jobs should oscillate exactly in time, but clockable ones will only retrigger at whatever clock divisor set leaving you to still set the rate to suit.

unless I got that wrong.

Message 7/10             14-Feb-02  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

onemind

ya, its locked to midi but the lfos drift after awhile.

Message 8/10             14-Feb-02  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

onemind

steve- you can sync them to clock and specify the cycle rate in notes.

Message 9/10             22-Feb-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

xoxos

you're trying to sync by using the note values.. you've got clock set to external and you've got mtc and midi clock ocming out of logic? i haven't done a lof of lfo syncing but i don't think i've had any problems.. but you're set on all of the above? why don't you post a file of your patch and i'll see what i can do with it? midi file preferred  

sorry about the wait.

Message 10/10             22-Feb-02  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: syncing the LFOs on a z1

onemind

ya, i didnt have the clock set to external... seem to be working now  Thanks for the reply

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)