aaa tek house in ableton live - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: tek house in ableton live

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             27-Feb-02  @  07:42 PM   -   tek house in ableton live

thomas

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i tryed out this ableton live software and guess if I were impressed!

Here is a little song i put together in three takes all the sounds were created in reason and then streamed into live with rewire, very handy

It is a fast mellow tech house track with some psytrace influences, if you listen to it please give me some feedback

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Mar-02  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: tek house in ableton live

sitar

Link?:  Link

Try registering at dt and putting it up here. Would get more of a listening. Listening to tell me nothing. The breakdown at 2:50 is nice. I like the chord arpeggio in the intro a lot. I kept wanting the track to open into something else though as it seemed like a constant intro going on. You did do that at the end with the melody coming in which was sweet. If that came in earlier or if the track was longer it would make more sense to me. Also if you decide to go that way, I think the melody should stand on top of the mix in terms of volume. I know you were fading out when you brought it in so maybe that's why it wasn't so pronounce. Just my opinion. The beats and bass are good. Everything is real good actually. Just what I said is missing for me.

Nice. Register here though  

Message 3/3             24-Mar-02  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: tek house in ableton live

sitar

Link?:  Link

That was strange. I posted a reply, hit submit, but the thread didn't go to the top. I thought for a minute I hit the backspace key once too many times and posted in the wrong thread.

See what happens this time.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)