aaa A3000 scsi help - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: A3000 scsi help

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             27-Feb-02  @  11:24 PM   -   A3000 scsi help

jeemark

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

had an a3000 for a while (NOT v2 unfortunetly) and have been trying to figure out how edit wavs on my pc, then send 'em back to the yamaha. i bought a Symbios Logic scsi adapter that works fine with my 100 zip, but won't recognize the sampler when i connect it direct to my pc and use tiny wave editor. if i boot up the sampler first then my pc, it recognizes the sampler as an a3000 in the device manager, but when booting the other way round, nothin. i wouldn't mind using the zip inbetween the two, but the pc wants to format my disks, and i have never been able to find A3KDisky. Can anyone help???

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             27-Feb-02  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: A3000 scsi help

bedwyr

Link?: Link

there's a few threads about this, do a search. if you can't find anything, post again.

Message 3/4             28-Feb-02  @  03:51 PM     Edit: 28-Feb-02  |  03:52 PM   -   RE: A3000 scsi help

milan

Link?: Link

its a scsi thing. you HAVE TO turn on external devices before booting up. whether a sampler or a hd, it doesnt matter.

you do have to turn your zip drive on before booting up, yes? well its the same with samplers. we all just have to live with it. unless they start puting more usb ports on samplers  

cheers, M.

Message 4/4             12-Mar-02  @  05:58 AM   -   RE: A3000 scsi help

g, gregoryn

Link?:  No link

i figured out the problem (actually, yamaha did - finally good tech support from them). i was using an older version of tiny wave editor to import/export my samples, made by yamaha i think, butit was for win95. they sent me one that works with 98. there you go.

thanks all,
g

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)