aaa Absynth fading away... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

14-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Absynth fading away...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             06-Mar-02  @  04:14 PM   -   Absynth fading away...

dru

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Dono if any of y'all may have had this problem as well- but thought I'd atleast check. I installed absynth last night and was playing with it a bit, all seemed to be working well until I would open one of the editing windows (i think)- and then I could actually hear the sound of a pressed key fade away- and then no sound thereafter. The quickest fix I've found so far is to reboot, but this seems to happen quickly enough though after loading that I can't really do a damn thing with it! I donno. It seems strange that this would happen because I wouldn't imagine it being a setting that someone would choose to occur. Any ideas??

rgds,
dru

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Mar-02  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: Absynth fading away...

k

did you install it already before?... all i can think is, s.card drivers are not selected right or flakey, or the proggy is not installed right. Was this using it as a standalone or a plugin (does absynth pc-version install as a vsti?.. i never checked that.. the mac version is a VSTi)

Message 3/4             06-Mar-02  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: Absynth fading away...

druid

I was just thinking a moment ago that I might have success trying it as a VSTi. I was using it standalone last night. I'm using the mac version with the driver set to soundmanager. Might I need to have OMS running for this to work as stand alone properly?? just guessing..

thnks
dru

Message 4/4             08-Mar-02  @  07:56 AM   -   RE: Absynth fading away...

horizens

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

i had the same ploblem. i would just swith the
asio driver to sm and then back to my card
and it reset itself.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)