aaa what memory for emu es32i? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: what memory for emu es32i?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             07-Mar-02  @  11:38 AM   -   what memory for emu es32i?

Microbeat

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i've got an emu es32i with 8 mb which i wanna upgrade to 32 mb. i'm wondering what memory i need because standard pc simms don't fit. anyone upgraded their memory and where can u get it in the uk?

ta
pip

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             07-Mar-02  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: what memory for emu es32i?

Deano

Link?:  Link

You need the old style 30 pin SIMMS. As far as I can remember you have to have 2 simms of equal size so you need two 16M SIMMS. They are a bit more expensive than 72 pin ones because they are not so common these days. Think it cost about £50 to upgrade mine to 32M a couple of years ago. Any computer parts supplier should have them.

Message 3/6             07-Mar-02  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: what memory for emu es32i?

influx

are you in the US?

www.star-components.com

or try ebay. 30 pin simms, non EDO I believe

Message 4/6             07-Mar-02  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: what memory for emu es32i?

99devils

Link?: Link

Ebay is the best place to get this stuff. New 30 pin SIMMS will cost you your soul.

-Craig

Message 5/6             07-Mar-02  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: what memory for emu es32i?

influx

nonsense. cheap as fuck at that site I mentioned

Message 6/6             07-Mar-02  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: what memory for emu es32i?

Microbeat

Link?:  No link

sorry my souls already been sucked out through years of digital machine use!!!!!
now where's that gibson 335 got to.

heretic

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)