aaa 'Moving Emotion' - trance track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 'Moving Emotion' - trance track

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             12-Mar-02  @  11:43 PM   -   'Moving Emotion' - trance track

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hey... I think you have a little winner there.. I plyed it tonight, and at first because it changed key very ealy in the track, I sort of went 'hmmm'... but I let it play because something distracted me, and after about 15 minutes, I realised it had been playing cos my winamp is on Loop mode... Anyways, very good, I tend to find if you listen to a track like that, without actualy listening.,... if it doesnt 'grate' on you.. in other words you dont find the music is distracting your attention because it is somehow rubbing you up the wrong way.. or in other words it's crap, and your subconciousness even is saying 'this track is irritating you'... anyways your track doesnt do that.. I can just let it play and play and it's a great accompanyment as background music... it sounds good... not too challenging, but like a record on the radio as you work, however the melody hook is good... VERY recognisable..

THIS is a GOOD sign trust me!.. It might not be the most spectacular track, or the most cutting edge or top-end production etc, but I think you should shop it round some labels... After all anyone can paste some 'hi-production' swirl sounds, fx & what have you over the breaks & tweak it up in pro-tools or whatever.... or order a remix.... then you could hire a lexicon or TC for the big verbs.. (assuming listening at lo-fi you dont have a top-top end verb, but obviously I dont know cos i didnt hear the real .wav cut)

anyways... what I mean is, don't be putoff if you think things like the reverbs dont match top tunes... it's got something in the melody...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             12-Mar-02  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: 'Moving Emotion' - trance track

k

oh sorry, that other thread is about this track, i didnt see that..

Message 3/4             13-Mar-02  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: 'Moving Emotion' - trance track

DjMik

Wow...Thanks K!!! I actually thought of sendind it to mr. JS16 at 16 Inch Records and some other places.. I know I'm NOT going to get a record deal or anything there but at least to get to know he listened it and remembers me by it would be cool. You're right, I don't have a hi-end reverb..the one you hear there is actually VST32 reverb.   ALL the synth sounds are coming from Wavestation..some of the drums are VSTi and some are A4000. So..it's done with pretty poor equipment. I've played it at some clubs and parties around here and people seem to like it.. Really gives me the inspiration to go on. Thanks again man!

Message 4/4             13-Mar-02  @  03:57 PM   -   RE: 'Moving Emotion' - trance track

k

Link?:  Link

well it can be remixed no probs then.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)