aaa NE1 got JP8000 to sample? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: NE1 got JP8000 to sample?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             13-Mar-02  @  04:46 PM   -   NE1 got JP8000 to sample?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

if someone sends me a multisample set for the JP twin-saw trance sound, i'll create a patch for HALion & EXS & upload it... I'm interested to try to get this sound for non JP owners....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             13-Mar-02  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: NE1 got JP8000 to sample?

99devils

Link?: Link

Actually, I'd just love a sample of that twin-saw without any filtering or anything, just the osc sound.

-Craig

Message 3/6             14-Mar-02  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: NE1 got JP8000 to sample?

steve

Link?: Link

I already posted this before ( ^^^ ).

wav files, but premapped for exs24 if you got it. An exs owners wetdream actually.

admit it, I`m a top lad. In you heart of hearts, you wish you were me ;)

Message 4/6             14-Mar-02  @  01:53 AM   -   RE: NE1 got JP8000 to sample?

k

Link?:  No link

not only that but we all want to shag you too!

Message 5/6             14-Mar-02  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: NE1 got JP8000 to sample?

influx

Link?:  Link

not if he smells like urine we don't!

Message 6/6             14-Mar-02  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: NE1 got JP8000 to sample?

steve

Link?:  No link

yeah, but once you get a whiff of my urine enhanced pheremones dave, you`ll be wanting some man-love off me too just like k  

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)