aaa Effects Board for S2000 - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Effects Board for S2000

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             20-Mar-02  @  12:51 PM   -   Effects Board for S2000

Pure Phase

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Has anyone used the EB16 effects board for the S2000 and MPC2000 ? I have found a place selling them cheaply ( well 50% of RRP ) and was thinking about picking one up.

Anyone used it?

Cheers

Phase

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             20-Mar-02  @  09:10 PM   -   RE: Effects Board for S2000

influx

Link?:  Link

yeah. pretty damn solid actually. depending on the price, well worth it..

but my take was always that an outboard box would be better since you can use it on ANYTHING, not just the MPC samples...

whats the number on it?

Message 3/4             21-Mar-02  @  12:29 AM   -   RE: Effects Board for S2000

Paleface

I was thinking about picking one up for my S3000XL.... my only other fx box is a zoom1201

DV over here are letting them go for £150, which I think's pretty good if they're that nice... I know mpc users like them a lot.

Message 4/4             21-Mar-02  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: Effects Board for S2000

Pure Phase

Yeah, it's £150, they always use to be £300. Just seems pretty good for 4 independant multi-effects. It might just breathe a bit of life back into my S2000.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)