aaa Turning of the LFO on the nl2 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Turning of the LFO on the nl2

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             21-Mar-02  @  12:00 AM   -   Turning of the LFO on the nl2

TiC

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How the hell do u set the destination for LFO1 and LFO2 to nothing. O and setting the amt knob to nothing doesenīt seem to help. Reson i want to know this is i have made a phat kick sound wich i like but it keeps on changeing thru the loop wich annoys me (btw i dont want to sample it)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             21-Mar-02  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: Turning of the LFO on the nl2

onemind

Link?: Link

sure its lfo?

Message 3/6             21-Mar-02  @  05:38 AM   -   RE: Turning of the LFO on the nl2

influx

Link?:  Link

I think that might be the programmed in oscillator drift?

dunno..I remember someone talkin about this once...

dont own a nord. sorry to pop in without helping 

Message 4/6             21-Mar-02  @  05:48 AM   -   RE: Turning of the LFO on the nl2

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

or a phase cancellation if you are using two
osc.

Message 5/6             21-Mar-02  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: Turning of the LFO on the nl2

xoxos

i've got some goofy bit of gear or something that throws out the cc# for lfo amt on my nord 1.. but i reckon these guys are right.. you're talking about how the 'pop' on the kick isn't quite solid.. it's because the oscs don't begin in the same place on every kick (or 2 oscs :p) umm like was said and all.

get out of my nice clavia forum you two.

Message 6/6             31-Mar-02  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: Turning of the LFO on the nl2

TiC

Link?:  No link

yepp used two oscīs just had to turn the mix knob to the right osc

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)