aaa Some feedback please....... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Some feedback please.......

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13             27-Mar-02  @  07:12 PM   -   Some feedback please.......

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi Everybody

I've just uploaded two more new tracks Electro Land Dream and Celtic Mist (this one's for you Xoxos). As usual all feedback is welcome and appreciated. Thanx in advance, C9.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             27-Mar-02  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

xoxos

Link?: Link

i'd say something but i just listened to the other one. it's like a 1500 watt bulb.

Message 3/13             28-Mar-02  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

C9

Sounds like you were blinded by the light.

Message 4/13             28-Mar-02  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

xoxos

i wouldn't know, maan.. that's the who, right? that's hippy music.

Message 5/13             28-Mar-02  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

Cloud Nine

Right. I don't know if it's by The Who, but yes -hippy music, and we don't want any of that round here, do we?

Message 6/13             28-Mar-02  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

david G

hey cloud, good job again.

youre very productive. i dig elctrodreamland, those stabs that come ine at around1 minute or so are too loud for my taste.

btw, hippies are cool. im going to grow a beard and long hair and smoke lots of pot to become a real POTHEAD PIXIE

Message 7/13             28-Mar-02  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

xoxos

really.. i love your stuff. brilliant, genius pure spirit, but yes, with the soot in circles around my eyes and the frizzy hair standing up and everything.

Message 8/13             29-Mar-02  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

C9

Perhaps I should have called it Electrocution?

David, I think I'm going deaf or something. Or maybe it's my crappy speakers? Thanks for your comments.

Message 9/13             29-Mar-02  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

influx

"Blinded by the Light"? The WHO?

Message 10/13             29-Mar-02  @  05:24 AM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

damballah

are you thinking of that crappy springsteen song done by that crappy manfred mann's earth band? and does he really say "douche"?

Message 11/13             29-Mar-02  @  06:44 AM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

david G

lol,

the best thing is to do the mixdown of the track the day after you've written it. your ears need reat.

Message 12/13             29-Mar-02  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

Cloud Nine

THAT'S IT! - That God bloody awful Manfred Mann.
But I don't know it was written by Springsteen?

Message 13/13             29-Mar-02  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Some feedback please.......

xoxos

god what a lot of old boring dead people.

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)