aaa About the SN2... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: About the SN2...

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             29-Mar-02  @  12:29 AM   -   About the SN2 keyboard...

J

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Now I know this is going to sound weird but... I was wondering if there was somebody that I can call (in the US) to help me out with some of the functions on my SN2 keys.

I am very pressed for time and I can't really sit down all that long to figure out some of the functions on this synth.

I do realize I could do this through e-mail/ posts but that is really time consuming too. If you are willing to help please e-mail me your info at this e-mail address----> jjfreqy@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             30-Mar-02  @  02:29 AM   -   RE: About the SN2...

k

Link?:  Link

sitar'd be your man mebbe ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/10             30-Mar-02  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: About the SN2...

J

thanx, i'll look him up...

Message 4/10             30-Mar-02  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: About the SN2...

influx

Link?: Link

uh....

Message 5/10             31-Mar-02  @  01:38 AM   -   RE: About the SN2...

J

"uh" what you silly bastard?!?

Message 6/10             31-Mar-02  @  08:07 AM   -   RE: About the SN2...

influx

uh...most of us have spent a great deal of time learning how to use these machines, and its a bit cheap for you to just want the fast route.

Im gonna get called a jerk (silly bastard) again, but I am of the belief that if you can't get it wired yourself you ought not use it.

maybe you should grab an A-Station or something more simple.

Message 7/10             31-Mar-02  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: About the SN2...

J

OK, I guess that was a little too harsh (in this world of terrorism, death, and destruction) to call you a silly bastard, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I hope you accept my apologies. I do need to realize that some of us are more fragile than others...

Oh, if you have something to say why just put "uh..." I mean after I replied THEN you put what you REALLY wanted to say. Are you timid or something?

With that said and out of the way---

I have a Clavia Nord Modular (keys), Roland Alpha Juno 2, Clavia Nord Lead 3, Ocatave Cat SRM II, Novation SN2, and a few other sytnhs. I know how to use EVERY one of them to get exactly what I want.

I'm sure (given that list of boards) if I sat down and HAD THE TIME I could figure the SN2 to be able to use just as good as the next guy BUT I go to school, work at a job that is very demanding of my time, have music lessons, and spend time with family and so on.

Even though I REALLY don't think I need to explain myself to you, I feel that I was in the wrong for making you feel a little uncomfortable by calling you a name. Now, if you will be able to recover from that horrific ordeal I'll feel better... I bid you adieu.

Message 8/10             31-Mar-02  @  08:44 PM   -   RE: About the SN2...

influx

quite funny, fella. hurt my feelings?

ok. go on thinking as you will

Message 9/10             31-Mar-02  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: About the SN2...

J

:-)

Message 10/10             01-Apr-02  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: About the SN2...

influx

SO glad we could have this little exchange!

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)