aaa Access_VIRUS RACK XL 222 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Access_VIRUS RACK XL 222

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             11-Apr-02  @  07:52 PM   -   Access_VIRUS RACK XL 222

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

test add question from gear item page

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             11-Apr-02  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: Access_VIRUS RACK XL 222

k

Link?:  Link

anyone got one?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             11-Apr-02  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: Access_VIRUS RACK XL 222

99devils

Link?: Link

Hah! It takes months to get anything from Access! Since they just came out, I'd say you might have a chance at seeing a real live one in maybe June  

Message 4/4             15-Apr-02  @  06:31 AM   -   RE: Access_VIRUS RACK XL 222

Brett

Link?:  No link

I am ready for a kc, but the wait is 4-6 weeks. I may just get a used kb. The new xl is full on with no limits from the big bro except knobs. But K, the price is up there on it. I checked nova musik and they still have a 4-6 weeks wait with a $200 deposit.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)