aaa good rhodes-like patch - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: good rhodes-like patch

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             12-Apr-02  @  04:37 PM   -   good rhodes-like patch

knowa

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

anyone have a good rhodes-like patch for the virus b? don't you just love that thing?

and also, how would I get it into my virus? I'm real dumb about stuff like this. if it's clearly explained in the manual, just say so--I'm not home now. pees.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             23-Apr-02  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: good rhodes-like patch

jp

Link?: Link

not sure about the rhodes patch, but i've been into the wurly patch for the electric piano thing. the wurly patch is like d 123 or somethin'. i also really like using the 101 bass patch for chords...i just play on the higher notes and filter...nice for thick pad like stuff.

i use a k2000 for rhodes sounds...they are really nice. and the cool thing is that now that i have the virus, most of the time the virus knobs are aleady assigned to similiar params in the k2000. (i.e. filter, cutoff, amp env, filter env, lfo, are most often already assigned...makes it so easy).

how about the new sounds from the upgrade? i haven't even tried to upgrade yet. saving that for a rainy day. i'm still overwhelmed by the sounds it came with.

actually, i'm curious about others opinions about the os upgrade. are the new sounds dope or what?

Message 3/3             02-May-02  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: good rhodes-like patch

moho

Link?: Link

There are some great Rhodes patches programmed by Howard Scarr in the latest OS update.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)