aaa that 'Junglist' comedy audio link - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/27             12-Apr-02  @  05:04 PM   -   that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

anyone retained the url for that?.. remember?.. some comedian doing a spoof on 'Junglist' DJ's and music  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/27             12-Apr-02  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

steve

I think breakerbox had it on his page.

back to the codeine.

Message 3/27             12-Apr-02  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

brad

Link?: Link

I d-loaded the .rm file and I *think* it's prob. sitting on my hard drive at home. I'll check in a bit and let ya know.

Message 4/27             13-Apr-02  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

influx

Link?:  Link

it was on breakerboxes page

that was some funny shit...usually comedians arent that "hip" it seems

Message 5/27             13-Apr-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

whats his website addy?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/27             13-Apr-02  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

influx

~breakerbox. here at DT

but..its not up anymore.

Message 7/27             13-Apr-02  @  02:29 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

brad

"holdin' tight for the junglist massive"

"the junglist massive? How big is that d'ya think?"

;-)

alright, d-load the MP3 from the above link- it ain't streamin or anything, I'm not that nice, heh. 1mb.

Message 8/27             13-Apr-02  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

brad

Now what about a good file-sharing client? Morpheus (kazaa) has been sucking lately...

Message 9/27             13-Apr-02  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

bedwyr

kazaa seem fine here. no one seems to want what i'm sharing tho.

btw i like hannah from s-club

Message 10/27             13-Apr-02  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

chuckle - cheers - d/loading now to create a lo-fi streamer version  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 11/27             13-Apr-02  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

Message 12/27             13-Apr-02  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

xoxos

d/l

Message 13/27             13-Apr-02  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

frostbyte

"I can't feel my eyes" lmao !!!!

Message 14/27             13-Apr-02  @  04:40 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

monkeyboy

"TONIGHT MATTHEW IM GONNA BE STEVE" who is this guy...

Message 15/27             14-Apr-02  @  01:23 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

bedwyr

hahahahaha. marvellous. 'don't big me up, i'll fkn kill you'

that's canned laughter, right?

Message 16/27             14-Apr-02  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

live - is it Bill Bailey ??... have you heard his cockney music routine... so funny 'ave a banana!' - heh heh

Message 17/27             14-Apr-02  @  06:39 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

espoo2

Anyone heard that Junglist MC working at a Drive-thru bit? Damn, what CD was that on? The last track of something... I've got it around here somewhere...

"Make some noise if you want some fries! Selecta!"

Message 18/27             14-Apr-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

monkeyboy

could be bill bailey, yeah he cracks me up.

Message 19/27             14-Apr-02  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

mikec

No, it's not Bill Bailey. I've been watching Black Books every week and have got used to his voice.

Funny routine.

MikeC

Message 20/27             14-Apr-02  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

j-type

bill bailey has a west country accent. don't know who it is in the clip, doesn't sound familiar. funny though.

Message 21/27             15-Apr-02  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

monkeyboy

ere oi din't know that moi bird, oi thort e were frum that there city.

Message 22/27             15-Apr-02  @  07:46 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

"move right along, move right along.... the
cars, yes!"

lol

Message 23/27             10-Dec-05  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

digital rust

this is a blast from the past, but does anyone still have this .mp3?

Message 24/27             10-Dec-05  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

junglist_humour

Message 25/27             12-Dec-05  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

SDUB

this is so damn funny....!!!!

Message 26/27             12-Dec-05  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

digital rust

thanks, k!

Message 27/27             12-Dec-05  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

milan

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)