aaa Live pics w/ funny captions - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: Live pics w/ funny captions

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             18-May-02  @  03:07 AM     Edit: 18-May-02  |  03:11 AM   -   Live pics w/ funny captions

brad

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Just got these in the mail from a promoter who threw a party we played a while back. The camera flash made the projections behind us just look white, but really I'm sure it looked quite stunning ;-

OK so here's the pics and I'm trying to be funny w/ the captions, bear with me.

Marianne sez "Hurry the fuck up and find the start button!"

"Jeez I always get my hand stuck in this thing!"

Y'know, I already know Marianne is gonna hate the angle of her face in this one, but she still looks better than most of you ugly bastids, ha ha!

BTW, a lot of the gear in these pics has been replaced w/ better shit- the XP-50 is sold, the behringer suffered a painful death by my hands, and the SP-505 will replace the ES-1 as the main beat-supplier. Yay!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             18-May-02  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

Pongoid

Nice.

Ape

Message 3/11             22-May-02  @  08:27 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

influx

hehe. bro..you look like a cross between T. Dolby and T. waits as renfield

Message 4/11             22-May-02  @  11:15 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

k

Link?:  No link

ha ha ha - "No master!!!... NOT the Mc303 noooooooooooooo!!!!!"

Message 5/11             23-May-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

brad

T.Dolby- I've gotten that comparison b4. Renfield? which movie?

MC303? Naw man, SP505!

BTW I have a new haircut. New pics will be up shortly (kidding).

I've seen K's pic and I've heard Influx's voice. Both are just as funny as my pics, ha ha!

Message 6/11             23-May-02  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

Pongoid

ya know, I still can't find the link to your set, and would really like to listen.

Ape

Message 7/11             23-May-02  @  04:28 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

influx

renfield=Bram Stoker's Dracula

K that was fuckin funny, eh?

Message 8/11             23-May-02  @  07:53 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

brad

OK, I kind of get the joke now. Sigh, always out of it I guess.

Pongoid- no set to link to. Dude, we are TOTALLY reworking the shit- 125-131 bpm, all mixed, more tracky, more fluid, less pre-arranged, more efx on the voice, um what else- I will wear a purple cod piece? Maybe not. But still, goddamn, can't wait to play all this new shit out!!!

We will still have an 'alternate' set of more downtempo, more songy stuff, to bust when appropriate. But it's no fun to clear a dance floor w/ a 90 bpm song, even if it's a really good 90 bpm song. You know, as soon as we get the fast set going, ppl. will complain that we don't do downtempo, or at least that's what my friend Jaswho? says...it's funny like that.

Message 9/11             23-May-02  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

marianimal

Link?:  No link

There are some live tunes in Brad's user profile though.

Message 10/11             24-May-02  @  04:22 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

influx

btw...whats jaswho's email?

Message 11/11             24-May-02  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: Live pics w/ funny captions

brad

go to ^^^

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot