aaa Soundiver peeps, Can you... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Soundiver peeps, Can you...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             24-May-02  @  06:26 AM   -   Soundiver peeps, Can you...

C

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

have Soundiver 3.04 and Logic 5 running together, and edit different patches as Logic is running sequenced patterns? I get crashes whenver I try to do this. My Motu midi express always drops off and Logic crashes. Apparantly not many people really use these programs together, not really sure why not cause I think the possibilities in this are outstanding but... Anyone get the same problems and if not let me know how smooth or what is your result. hoping It might help me pinpoint what my problem is. Check a discussion started in the Logic Forum for more details. C

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-May-02  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: Soundiver peeps, Can you...

M

C,

I have Logic Gold so I'm still at 4.8.1 and I haven't had the problems you describe. Best to try the EGroups Logic or SoundDiver list - Michael Haydn will help you if it's a Logic 5 problem. Sorry I can't help.

Regards

M

Message 3/3             25-May-02  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: Soundiver peeps, Can you...

M

Thought about this a bit more - see back at the Logic thread

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)