aaa MS 2000 Logic Environment - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: MS 2000 Logic Environment

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             27-Aug-02  @  11:35 PM   -   MS 2000 Logic Environment

cutoff_freq

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Computer music has had tutorials on how to make your own environment for the MS 2000 - but it went over the span of like 17 issues. last months was supposed to have the finished one on the CD, but it DOESNT (wankers).

did anyone out there make it and would be willing to set a guy up? or know a link?

cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             31-Aug-02  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: MS 2000 Logic Environment

xoxos

honestly, why???

Message 3/6             01-Sep-02  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: MS 2000 Logic Environment

cutoff_freq

um, well.... cause i would like to use it. is that a good enough answer?

no? then...

i'd like to be able to see in Logic what the settings are at for the step sequencer. seeing as how the knobs to control the parameters for that are multi-functionaly, i think that would be very handy.

and why does anyone use an environment in Logic for their favourite synth?

Message 4/6             02-Sep-02  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: MS 2000 Logic Environment

xoxos

reason i asked is because it's good for bugger all imho.

when i first installed logic i spent a week dutifully creating logic environments for every controllable parameter for all of my hardware (a lot) thinking i'd be able to just select my param and create an automation track for it.

after doing that, i found out that even if you tick a slider off to appear in the instrument list, you still needed to seperately enter the the cc# when initiating hyperdraw, which seemed like the biggest load of crap ever handed to me ever. why the fuck even bother then.

but yeah, it'd probably be good for that :p

Message 5/6             02-Sep-02  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: MS 2000 Logic Environment

k

Link?:  Link

ner-ner - no you dont lad!... you just hit record, move the environment fader or pot and the data is recorded. Then just highlight it and hit the F3 key... 'auto-define'

tarra!... there's your controller ready to edit

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             02-Sep-02  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: MS 2000 Logic Environment

cutoff_freq

well, as i understand, this environment thingie already has all the controllers defined... yesno?

just like me to have someone do all the work for me - sure i wont use precanned loops, but logic environments, send them over!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)