aaa k, xoxos, and the rest of you - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

21-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: k, xoxos, and the rest of you

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             02-Sep-02  @  10:08 PM   -   k, xoxos, and the rest of you

DjMik

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Didn't even try to find the original post.. Anyway I just finished a new mix of my track "Dance Eldorado". The original had pretty messy arrangement as you two pointed out. Dunno if it's any better in this one? I recently updated my computer, 1,2GHz duron (morgan core), mb, case etc. and switched to Cubase SL. I remember I was being REALLY sceptic about SX (SL) in a thread some time ago.. Now that I've used it I must admit I LOVE IT!   Anyway..about the track..any comments??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             02-Sep-02  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: k, xoxos, and the rest of you

DjMik

Link?:  Link

Oh and this was my first track with the new pc/sl I meant to say..

Message 3/6             03-Sep-02  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: k, xoxos, and the rest of you

xoxos

always such a sense of discriminating good taste  

the new intro really opens the track up. some nice bits. listening in phones. pleasant!

first thing i did with my 1.2 was find the limitation on what i could run. felt much safer after that, something to work with  

Message 4/6             04-Sep-02  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: k, xoxos, and the rest of you

k

Link?:  Link

fuck!.. you've been busy!... yeah it's not my cup of tea but it's a strong production i guess... it's too late to really listen to it loud here so I'll check it tomorrow, from what i can hear it seems pretty polished stuff!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             04-Sep-02  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: k, xoxos, and the rest of you

Maarten

Wow, really does sound clean & pro. Some nice patterns with the bass in there, I'm impressed.

Message 6/6             05-Sep-02  @  10:11 AM   -   RE: k, xoxos, and the rest of you

DjMik

Link?:  No link

Thanks! Xoxos, I've sort of tried it too..haven't yet created a mix that it couldn't handle. And everything works SO smooth. Finally a system that doesn't limit the music production.   K, Maarten, thanks for comments!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)