aaa The VirusB and it's Outputs - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: The VirusB and it's Outputs

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/17             11-Sep-02  @  03:20 PM   -   The VirusB and it's Outputs

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

Uhm, yeah outputs. I bought a Simmons SDS800 drum machine which needs audio feed in to trigger it's outputs. So I connected the Virus' Out3L to the KickDrum In on the SDS800 and the Virus'Out3R to the SDS800 snare In. Assigned channel 7 and 8 to the correct Outs (3L & R) but got the following problem : both channels will only use 3L or 3R. In other words I set channel 7 to 3L and part 8 switches to that output automatically (and vice-versa). All of this in multi-single mode. Any thoughts?

thanks,
-M-

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             11-Sep-02  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

that sounds weird. i just tried on mine and it
works fine. does it do the same for outs 2L &
2R?

Message 3/17             11-Sep-02  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

influx

eh? hmmmm

Message 4/17             11-Sep-02  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

milan

er, your panorama settings?

Message 5/17             12-Sep-02  @  08:52 AM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

Maarten

Yeah wierd is what I thought... I'll check tonight on the other outs. Can't figure why it would have to do with the panorama though as it's a problem with keeping the assigned setting. Thanks for the suggestions.

-M-

Message 6/17             13-Sep-02  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

horizens

Link?:  No link

maybe try updating the os?

Message 7/17             14-Sep-02  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

Maarten

Link?:  Link

There's a thought... but not untill I figure out how to without losing my sounds!   Probably got to do it through the PC eh? *sigh*

Message 8/17             16-Sep-02  @  05:09 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

99devils

If you just load the OS file, and not the preset files, you'll be OK. But just to be sure, just hit record on the MPC and dump your patches out before updating.

-Craig

Message 9/17             17-Sep-02  @  10:24 AM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

Maarten

Thanks Craig, I'll have a go at it as soon as my new studio's done next week. I'll be back with the report... and some pictures > 

Message 10/17             17-Sep-02  @  10:24 AM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

Maarten

damn new smiley thingys >:>

Message 11/17             17-Sep-02  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

did k get an aol sponsonship or something?

Message 12/17             17-Sep-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

99devils

I wonder how many more there are..

;)

=)
:evil:

Message 13/17             17-Sep-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

99devils

Looks like just the one...

-Craig

Message 14/17             17-Sep-02  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

influx

|~| hard

:~| timid

:~0 scared

dork

Message 15/17             17-Sep-02  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

swanofnever

|) geordy leforge

Message 16/17             18-Sep-02  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

Maarten

>:| Hank

Message 17/17             23-Sep-02  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: The VirusB and it's Outputs

OnAcid

Try a reset. Start the Virus and hold the LFO button. (Thought it was LFO1, but I'm not sure)

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)