aaa 60 Minutes does it again... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 60 Minutes does it again...

Viewing all 124 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message 1/124             30-Sep-02  @  04:08 PM   -   60 Minutes does it again...

GT

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well, be it known to the doubters that Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon are in fact funding Arafat's desire for genocide.

The American magazine show "60 Minutes" aired a 25 minute piece detailing the captured of the Ramallah compound's secret documents by Israeli Intelligence.

Iraq supplies oil to Arafat. He later then sells it to would-be buyers taking a cut off the top and returning the funds back to Iraq.

Iran supplies the military training and hardware, directing and dictating were the murderous bombings should be carried out.

hehe, Gore debated Bush and said Iran and Iraq have nothing to do with this...haha, what an lemming. He'd do better in Russia.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/124             30-Sep-02  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

Link?:  Link

really?... who'd have thought that somehow the USA administration would claim it involves Iran & Arafat!!!.... blimey, I never expected THAT!!!... *swoons in amazement*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/124             30-Sep-02  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

"funding Arafat's desire for genocide"

listen to yourself BTW GT - shove it right up your fucking arse.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/124             30-Sep-02  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

BJT

Wot's the first casualty of war again?

Message 5/124             30-Sep-02  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

GT

Link?:  No link

thanks for the intelligent comment kilo

fact is, the plo has the same adjenda as ever -oh well, God is on the side of the rightous

Message 6/124             30-Sep-02  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

BJT

Okay I should leave this alone but I can't.

* Who funds the IRA?

* When Isreali soldiers shot palestinian civilian children walking down a street and it was captured on Video, how much coverage did it get? Nil.

* As for Gore, he is right! Bushs methods are hurting the way the world looks on America, Bush flew over, stood infront on the UN and said that they don't do things his way then he'll undermine them, didn't even do it politely. Bush just rams things down people throats, atleast Gore isn't doing that!

Message 7/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

oh c'mon GT - you walk off all huffy, claiming lack of intelligence in the debate as the reason, then return to lay this trip of some tired, stale, limp propoganda the like of which we've heard all month or more over and over & over ad-infinitum...

Next sure, it'll be: "Saddam raped Mrs G Bush, he crept in her window at the whitehouse and fucked her rotten!!..... and besides, Saddam is running the secret Jewish conspiracy!!!... no wait!... er..."

it's all bollox and you know it, so my answer is about on par with the intelligence of your post I think.

I'm sorry dude but no fucker in a suit & tie is going to twist my mind to make me want to kill lots of children & civilians... you mebbe, but not me bro!... You just sound like a fuckin' halfwit coming here amongst grown adults claiming that Arrafat, some guy with no power, no political rights, and who is surrounded under house arrest in a pile of fucking rubble with no political clout or resources etc is somehow causing or planning a 'genocide'... it's fucking laughable...

All your showing is you have a nasty hidden agenda (no?.. really??...) ..... now piss off with that crap and dont insult my intelligence.

sorry but:

1. I dont believe the USA protects freedom & democracy round the world.

2. I dont beleive the commies will eat our children and take over society.

3. i dont beleive 'the niggers' will take over and destroy a God-given natural white supremacy.

4. I dont beleive the evil commie 'gooks' will take over the world.

5. i dont beleive 'the injuns' are murderous bloodthirsty ungodly savages who'll rape our women and kill our children in their beds...

6. I dont beleive the commies are infiltrating hollywood.

7. I dont beleive the satanic jews are taking over the morals of our children thru the movie industry.

8. i dont beleive smoking pot will make me go insane and become a homocidal murderous maniac.

etc etc etc...

Now what OTHER US Gov't 'conspiracies' would you like to discuss?... ha!... I mean... They've all been so truthful & on the money before innit!

Now eat my shorts!

Message 8/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

GT

*chuckle*

damn dude, talk about not staying on topic ;)

Message 9/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

"funding Arafat's desire for genocide" i thought israel would be pretty much taking care of this :p

it's funny how people are, isn't it.. y'know how i said this morning one of my neighbors got their house smashed up last night? i was over at double's on the way home from job (btw.. shiny/octave is ages ago now.. i'll upload some stuff off the new album.. can't laud it enough) and he said some guys came round with some goods they were trying to get rid of in a hurry. do they put it on the news? "thugs, go out and nick something tonight.." and why does that fat girl keep wearing more and more perfume and dance around my chair? my freaking eyes are burning out of their sockets.

Message 10/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

60 minutes? and that makes it true?

Message 11/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:52 PM     Edit: 30-Sep-02  |  08:56 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

heh heh - ok mebbe... but shit man, I honestly can't see where you're coming from GT... you really beleive all that codswallop??...

a guy, sitting in a building surrounded by a square mile of rubble, surrounded by enemy tanks & soldiers, who can't actualy do anything, is committing or is going to commit 'genocide'?

Straight out of a box of Frosties that is mate!...

Message 12/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

swanofnever

a) i can't beleive '60 minutes' was used SERIOUSLY as a source of news.

b) k kicks so much ass; thank you.

Message 13/124             30-Sep-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

oh btw... apparently since the taliban were booted out, poppy production has shot thru the roof in Af'... heh, so much for the war on drugs *chuckle* - poor Bush (shrub), he can't win.. the daft fucker.  

Message 14/124             30-Sep-02  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

d

well, k, thanks, you've shot my world view all to
hell. at least I still know that pro wrestling
matches are real.

Message 15/124             30-Sep-02  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

bedwyr

ah yes. is the gay wedding back on?

Message 16/124             30-Sep-02  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

BJT

GT I thought the PLO was a retaliatory for the occupation of Westbank and the Gaza strip, there is implications in the charter does say it wants to eliminate Zionism, but it is in the context of liberating Palistine not flattening israel. I'm not particularly impressed by their methods, but I'm just saying.

Message 17/124             30-Sep-02  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

proximus

"Wot's the first casualty of war again?"

I know that.. The thruth

Message 18/124             01-Oct-02  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

d

You can't handle the thruth!

Message 19/124             01-Oct-02  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

I know what's really happening... saddam has actualy got lots of treacle mines.. billions of gallons of treacle.. it's not oil!.. he's fololed the whole world!... His dastardly plan is to release all the treacle in a surprise attack on the USA which will rot all the teeth of the evil corrupt & decadent western children, and he's been stockpiling flouride, buying up all the worlds supplies and moving them around in the desert cos iraq will have the only facilties to fix all the kids teeth and will bankrupt the americans with excessive dental charges!

Right now all the universities in iraq have long been converted to dental colleges and they are turning out squads of crack dentists ready to strike with vastly inflated professional fees!

it's true i tell you!

Message 20/124             01-Oct-02  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

errata

There's universities in Iraq!???

No way, I thought they were a bunch of 3rd worlders living in refrigerator boxes and worshipping false idols and eating each others babies and setting aflame the values I hold dear.

You mean, that's not true?

(Who buys all those refrigatos anyway?)

e

Message 21/124             01-Oct-02  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

pict

The CNN hahahaaahaaaahaaaaa!!!!*choke,cough,splutter* you can't be fucking serious GT can't you see that shit for what it is?

Message 22/124             01-Oct-02  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

i loooove treacle..

Message 23/124             01-Oct-02  @  01:49 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

and rum

Message 24/124             01-Oct-02  @  01:49 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

mmmmmmmm...

Message 25/124             01-Oct-02  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

treacle?

WTF? you fkers eat some odd shit

honestly GT...Im not gonna throw insults at you but you really do come off as VERY impressionable when it comes to politics. Seems like you want SO badly to believe that the US govt is the big white democracy protector that it claims to be...

time and again this has been shown to be untrue. WHEN will you come around?

Message 26/124             01-Oct-02  @  06:01 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

GT

BJT wrote "liberating Palistine"(sic). I see what you are saying, but Palestinians are under the PLO, so they don't have to be liberated as they are already (semi-autonomous government etc). The Hezbollah (?) has stated that they won't be satisfied until the Jews are pushed in the sea (!!)...lovely "men of peace" as they claim. Don't be fooled by the victory signs, nor the sensational videos dude, they have some chilling objectives.

All the Israeli’s want is to be left alone with NO BOMBS, NO SHOOTINGS etc, but the PLO can't get (doesn't want to) their act to together and police (security farces) their OWN people (cos they are in fact involved too. So, unfortunately, Israel LOOKS bad cos they "occupy" (read: engage) an UNsecure area from which these bombing tards come from.

pict?? not CNN - that sux arse...CBS

thanks influx, im not gonna join some kiddy flame game either.

na man, i look at sh_t from a lot of different views. im not that impressionable really. our government is tied up in the muck of "political correctness" so it can't even investigate people without it's tits hammered by the pansy liberals.

i like the passion that arafat has, but his two-faced lying and desire for the murderous eradication of God's people just negates all the joy unno.

kilo, it's okay man. i guess you need arafat to tell you himself that he is involved with these murderous bombings in which innocent people are slaughtered for 20 second media splashes. Didn't the IRA finally find out that this tactic sucked?

Lets skip the argument ad hominem please.

i just wanted to share an article with DT cynics from a decent, impartial source. Come on guys...refute the report (swanofnever, influx) if you want to...but let's keep it focused  .

I know it's kind of tough when the light comes on in the darkness.

btw k, "the lounge" is sorted ;)

Message 27/124             01-Oct-02  @  07:40 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

when the LIGHT comes on?

and youre DEFENDING ISRAEL?

wow.

you and formant...just...wow

Message 28/124             01-Oct-02  @  07:57 AM     Edit: 01-Oct-02  |  07:58 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

'God's people'? Woohoo! And that makes the palestinians what?

Israel defending themsleves against those evil people that actually lived there before they arrived and built all over other people's land?

What about the settlements all over palestinian lands? More every day. The israelis objectives are clear, total control of palestine.

What about the hundreds and thousands of palestinian people who are not even allowed back into the country?

And those twin clowns arafat and sharon carry on their personal vendetta at the expense of more and more deaths of innocents on both sides.

Tell me, what would you do if someone did to say Texas, what the zionist jews did to palestine? Someone with a 'historical' claim maybe?

'God's people'.. eccch.

Message 29/124             01-Oct-02  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

60 minutes 'impartial'? ... hahahahaha

Message 30/124             01-Oct-02  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

aww man imagine if the "natives" here in american hadnt had their spirits broken and decided to take back what was rightfully theirs?

or the mexicans?

phew.

and man..where does that leave ME? Im a nig MUTT for chrissakes!

Message 31/124             01-Oct-02  @  11:15 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

And we'd have to give england back to the Welsh for cris'sakes!

(sorry bedwyr)  

Message 32/124             01-Oct-02  @  11:44 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

bedwyr

what makes you think we'd want it?

and it would only be bits of the north of england and a strip down the marches anyway. you still want catterick (catraeth) and oswestry (croesoswallt) ?

Message 33/124             01-Oct-02  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

woxy

wow. its amazing what you miss out on when you're looking at the world through a 13" monitor.

i didn't even know the lounge existed until today......

Message 34/124             01-Oct-02  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

again on the 'gods people..' i dunno, really how you can tiptoe around that w/o seeing it..

actually, sadly, i do.

formant, would you do us a favour and see if you can reach your 'brother' here and tell him just how erroneous that is? especially with the #&@%#$ capital g..

i dunno guys. i think they've got a crack squad on me to depress me. over at kvr some guy keeps insisting i 'have no knowledge of harmony, melody, chords' or be aware of 'what i'm musically saying' because i've not taken lessons and i got no backing from the community tellnig him he was up his own ass. and then this. i knew the species was fucked, but i thought we were beyond this wack blind level of opinion (i'd say thought, but...) seriously. fucking elders of zion. fuckers.

Message 35/124             01-Oct-02  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

bedwyr

give us a link  

Message 36/124             01-Oct-02  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

GT - please dont fackin patronise me, ok!

Message 37/124             01-Oct-02  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

formant

i am not getting into this one sorry :-)

Message 38/124             01-Oct-02  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

errata

Can't condone the idea of blowing people up... but there's a sound argument in that the Jews had been out of Israel for 2000 years. The Palestinians had been in Israel for 1600 years... (so long that many common Palestinians had NO IDEA the Jews ever lived there!) that's like 32 generations! In the same place.

Very frustrating to just be told you have to leave!!! It's just the kind of thing that even reasonable people might get angry about. Even gentle people might get furious... Even kind hearts might turn angry and loose their compassion for an oppressor that relentlessly pusshes them further into a hostile and unforgiving desert. Children might loose their heads and throw stones, FORCING well armed and responsible soldiers to gun them down cold... CHILDREN!!! And their parents, having lost everything, desperate and furious, might condone the suicide killings of their tormentors!

e

Message 39/124             01-Oct-02  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

gee!.... d'ya think?!...

Message 40/124             01-Oct-02  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

99devils

Yes, what a fantastic idea that is, huh?

Let's take a people who've been living in this area for 1600 years, which coincidentally happens to be one of the most religiously significant areas of the world, and throw them out and move this other population of people in.

I'm a pacifist and that'd make me fight...

-Craig

Message 41/124             01-Oct-02  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

But but.. they are 'God's people' !!!

Message 42/124             01-Oct-02  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

ah-aaaah-aaah!!!... (clouds part, doves flap about, beams of sunlight spill down, Charlton Heston steps forward wearing NRA baseball cap)

Message 43/124             01-Oct-02  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

hey btw... Mel Gibson is playing Jesus in a new movie out soon... er...

(cut to scene... Mel is riding up and down a line of Palestinians in robe and sandals... on an ass...)

"Some of you might die already!!... Some of you might be resettled!.. but would you... lying in your beds many years from now, trade all that for the chance to kick some Israeli ass!!?"

etc.

Message 44/124             01-Oct-02  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

errata - ought to mention that most humans have kids when they're 15, not 50..  

Message 45/124             01-Oct-02  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

errata

I have seen those who argue make unrelated arguements in support of their position (ie: "Gods People"). I was deliberately conservative in stating the number of generations. Most humans can't go back 6 generations and show where their families lived (especially Americans)... I figured 32 was sufficient and it prevents debators from invalidating my comments on some frivolous grounds.

e

Message 46/124             01-Oct-02  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

I, actually, have been personally chosen by God to nuke the entire rest of the human race on the grounds of mental insufficiency.

I'm currently trying to decide just when would be the most appropriate moment to press the button... any suggestions for a suitable date?

Message 47/124             01-Oct-02  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

99devils

Right now would work for me.. The server at work's been down for 2 hours and I'm just about out of websites...

-Craig

Message 48/124             01-Oct-02  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

swanofnever

GT, it's not that i'm refuting the report -- that's irrelevant. i guess you've totally missed the point.

let's assume that [whoever] IS in fact funding 'terrorism' in some competing country. let's even say that the country's government topples as a result of [whoever]'s actions.

hell, let's even say that [whoever] is also building/has already built up a large nuclear arsenal.

the point, to me, is that it's the worst, most intollerable and dangerous form of stupidity for the US to claim that ANY of these actions are wrong or should be stoppped when the US itself has done the exact same things. just substitute [USA] in there and guess what... the statements are still valid/true.

yet another example of total bullshit: one of the candidates for the presidency (or prime minister or whatever) of germany had a staff member who compared the current political (and social) state/practises of the US to nazi germany. of course, the US ambassador and foreign minister etc. have a ing fit; but the points were valid.

there wasn't even a debate, it was like "how dare you call us nazis! we're the USA! the ing master race!" which is apparently the US way of refuting an argument. absolutely no counter-examples or attempt to justify _why_ exactly the comment was inappropriate... it was anti-US and that in itself IS apparently inappropriate.

see... you guys like to talk big about freedom of speech and privacy etc. but the chasm between theory and practise is ing mighty large.

i honestly beleive that if every living person in north america today simply ceased to exist, not only would the world/society be a better place but would have a MUCH better chance of actually improving with time and growing.

raigan

p.s: arguments based on god are also ing ridiculous. i really wish there was some kind of international court in which such disputes are arbitrated... i'd LOVE to see representatives for these violent religous factions defend their actions on the basis of god. or representatives for the US defend their actions on the basis of the supremacy of the US, for that matter.

Message 49/124             01-Oct-02  @  11:08 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

uh-oh!

Message 50/124             01-Oct-02  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

errata

"i honestly beleive that if every living person in north america today simply ceased to exist, not only would the world/society be a better place but would have a MUCH better chance of actually improving with time and growing."

hmmmm.... so is that a nice pretty "cease to exist" or a violent, bloody mass death. 'Cause we would stink up the whole EARTH if we actually died all at once for you.

hehehe  

e

Message 51/124             02-Oct-02  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

proximus

good point, but maybe we could send all the dead bodies to somewhere in space? Or we could freeze them and put them on the northpole.. it wouldn't stink there (because they would be frozen). Another suggestion would be to chop them up, pack them in little packages and send them as aid to suffering people. On the latter one.. the northpoel could be a great place for storage for these aidpacks.

There is always an answer.. hehehe

Message 52/124             02-Oct-02  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

now you fuckers are beginning to talk! c'mon, e, own up, it'd be worth it and you know it.

Message 53/124             02-Oct-02  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

swanofnever

i think proximus is onto something!

i didn't say die.. just... cease to exist.

what we should do maybe is really ramp up the space program; then it's golgafrincham time.

Message 54/124             02-Oct-02  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

errata

I'll agree if first our bodies are stored at the North Pole and then we are dropped into starving countries still frozen. Like live action "missile attack"... frozen human body parts falling from the sky.

"Starving child killed when hit on head by frozen American penis" ... HA HA!!! I'd die for that!

e

Message 55/124             02-Oct-02  @  12:58 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Well, I must take off my hat to you americans and give you total respect, willing as you are to die en masse simply to cause the surreal and pointless death of a single innocent foreign national.

*bows deeply*

Message 56/124             02-Oct-02  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

errata

beats living the sloppy, fat existence we do at the expense of whole cultures of foreign nationals, right?

One day, jack booted thugs with little silhouets of Texas embroidered on their caps will kick in my front door and drag me screaming from my family.

Perhaps becoming an ex-patriate has some merit... Besides which, they like my music EVERYWHERE more than they like it here!

e

Message 57/124             02-Oct-02  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

"i honestly beleive that if every living person in north america today simply ceased to exist, not only would the world/society be a better place but would have a MUCH better chance of actually improving with time and growing. "

you know what, man. AGAIN, FCK YOU.

and your stupid ing knowitall bullshit. Are you forgetting that you live in "North America"?

That..man..if you had said that to me in person I woulda popped you one. We're not all stupid, we're not all gluttonous, we're not all socially inept or unaware, and there are MANY of us here in America who's eyes are opening further and further the the realities

Doesnt anyone else get tired of hearing this shit from this guy? HOW IGNORANT ARE YOU that you can make such stupid sweeping comments?

damn

Message 58/124             02-Oct-02  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

piotyr

hi. i from polska.

Message 59/124             02-Oct-02  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Def Z

Why would you want all of the Canadians, Mexican's, Inuit's, etc. to cease to exist? They never hurt noone... That's a meanspirited comment that is not helpful.

Message 60/124             02-Oct-02  @  02:48 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

wto

soon you'll all be slaves hehahahhahaha

Message 61/124             02-Oct-02  @  04:18 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

mean spirited?

just a fucking stupid smug comment from someone who clearly thinks theyve got it all sorted

Message 62/124             02-Oct-02  @  07:05 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

influx: we all know the guy's a moron, but I thought we were demonstrating our innate cool by refusing to rise to the obvious troll?

Damn...

Message 63/124             02-Oct-02  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

well shit I wasnt logged in. I came back to edit my post and cant do it

but the thing is..hes NOT a moron..not from what Ive read for the most part, but this crap about singling out the US...GET OVER IT!

Message 64/124             02-Oct-02  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

lol!... Influx could only resist for so long....  

Message 65/124             02-Oct-02  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Ok, well I propose towing the UK out into the Atlantic and sinking it... and the whole of europe will breathe a sigh of relief..

Message 66/124             02-Oct-02  @  10:35 AM     Edit: 02-Oct-02  |  10:35 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

European Heaven:

British police,

French cooks,

German engineers,

Italian lovers,

and the Swiss look after the money

European Hell:

German police,

British cooks,

French engineers,

Swiss lovers,

and the Italians look after the money

Message 67/124             02-Oct-02  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

i think sinking the entire u.s. is a fantastic idea. it'd totally renew the whaling industry.

Message 68/124             02-Oct-02  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

steef

if north america went, we'd take over again
and force everyone to wear cordouroys.

you have been warned.

Message 69/124             02-Oct-02  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

GT

well, one more thread negitively inverted by the inept.

anyway, this was a last attempt to carry a intelligent conversation with rocks...enjoy incessant drivel and denial kilo, et al.

Message 70/124             02-Oct-02  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

really?.. "last attempt "?... is that a promise?.. cos you're proving to be full of shit so far... You havent constructed one single worthwhile arguement to back your Govt/Oil corp sponsored nazi propoganda yet, so I'd hardly call it an "intelligent conversation " ... You cant even go off in a huff and stick to it.. you gotta come crawling back to add more sniffy meaningless lines.

Look GT, by your statements you support the ruling of private corporations over people... you support a global community where private corps who have NO elected mandate to make descisions can manipulate peoples governments & the UN, start wars over corporate power struggles to grab foreign resources, & even bring about the horrible deaths of tens of thousands or more innocent women & children & other civilians...

Do you REALLY expect to be welcomed by anyone in the music scene with that agenda in your belt? - Just talk a ing long walk off a short plank!

Message 71/124             02-Oct-02  @  03:04 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

jamesholden67

"intelligent conversation"

"60 minutes does it again"

"God's people"

Message 72/124             02-Oct-02  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

cheddar

This whole thread (as with most others) is funny. I don't like stands, especially popular ones, but GT - K is right, you are what you eat and you swallow shallow.

Anyway, keep going cos it would be boring with processions of yes's and mindless correctness - yeah?

Quick comment on war though - we are all a bunch of pampered bored arn't we. I have no idea what it would be like to be under the conditions our favourite oppressors and oppressed endure, I just stand here thinking against and spouting occasionally. There is no defence for any action but I have no experience of balancing the various scales of human need either

Mind you though - I thought I was very good for not diving into the faith thread - if ever there was a bag of sugar coated almonds asking for it then... ah!

Message 73/124             02-Oct-02  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

GT

promise, cos these arguments ad hominem are tired

enjoy...i'm sure zazza will cowardly find someone else to call a moron...gotta love the new guy calling someone else a troll too...ah hell, this site is tired as well.

Message 74/124             02-Oct-02  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

so that's 'intelligent' is it?... you're criticised for not putting your point in proper terms, asked to discuss it or talk some sense rather than flinging quotes from media shows, and then your answer is that above?

is that the second strop you're going to throw?.. I mean besides announcing you're leaving?

look it's simple .. i dont think it's about the two opposing stances even that much, it's mostly about your ability to deal with it & your pissy attitude of superiority..

"I'm right and if you dont agree I'M LEAVING... Look , I've even started a thread to tell you i'm leaving dammit!!... and... I'm back... but ONLY to tell you again how much you all suck for not agreeing with me!!!... and now i'm leaving again... and... and... the site is crap too...!!".

I think you have a fixed attitude, but can't offer anything which feels balanced emotionaly to support it.

Message 75/124             02-Oct-02  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

anyways, all i know is all the talk of war and doom and gloom and depression is getting to people obviously. there's alot of negative energy about.

Message 76/124             02-Oct-02  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

errata

Yet another sure sign that we are on the wrong track...

My god, it was only 2 years ago that EVERYTHING seemed to be getting better! F*ckin' republicans and their doomsday talk. Remember, during the election smart people said that Bush was generating a self fullfilling prophesey? Bantering about wars, and terrorists and a declining economy. At a time when there was more peace, reason and prosperity than in 50 years?

Now look at this mess.

e

Message 77/124             02-Oct-02  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

GT: I am the new guy?

If only you knew 

Leans back in rocking chair: 'why I tell you son, I was logging onto dancetech before you were outta diapers', koff, koff...

and GT, I wasn't calling you a moron... but you obviously thought you were the obvious candidate...

k: Right on dude.. tell it like it is... them desky darn oil-hugging elitist fascists got it comin' to 'em..

Take Sadaam, Bush (Jr. and Sr.), Blair and the rest of 'em and lock in em in a box till they eat each other that's what I say... playin' with people's lives, lying to us and living off the fat of the land while they impose corrupt, brutal dictators on the rest of the world...

fuck 'em

Who gave power to Saddam, the US, why? To fight Iran, Why? Because they threw off another US/UK backed dictator. Who? The Shah. Why the Shah? Oil.
Same old shit.

Message 78/124             02-Oct-02  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Ghost

...for me one of the saddest parts of the past year has been my stunning realization that US foreign policy isn't changing for the better, and we're squandering the goodwill of the world....

there's been no reckoning of past mistakes, no reexamination of our relationships with piece-of-shit despots and tyrannical regimes, and no attempt to really look at why we are so hated... and there certainly hasn't been any attempt to do anything about it.... just war and killing, and the threat of more war....

vitriol aside, the people on this board have a much better grasp of the politics and the complexities of the situation than most people I know here in the USA... cheers to you all....

Message 79/124             02-Oct-02  @  08:02 PM     Edit: 02-Oct-02  |  08:15 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Well, Bill Clinton gave a good speech here in the UK, amongst other things he pointed out that then weapons inspectors destroy far more weapons than war ever did..

At least he can get to the end of sentences without forgetting what he said at the beginning.

Message 80/124             02-Oct-02  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

GT you amaze me with your smug arrogance. You really seem to think that you have it all figured out and the rest of us are just ignorant "liberals" (a word which you and a certain someone else love to throw around)

read any ayn rand lately? I'd bet you love her stuff.

It really is funny to watch you come in here and talk shit about how this place sucks, pull your tantrum shit, then come back, do it again, and then COME BACK AGAIN?!?!?!

either stay or go but dont announce it, and PLEASE find better sources to back your fascist leanings, ok?

Message 81/124             03-Oct-02  @  03:20 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

BJT

GT dont insult people, but you are allowed to have and express your own views. The Israel<->Palestinian hostility is a very contentious issue.

Message 82/124             03-Oct-02  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

"At least he can get to the end of sentences without forgetting what he said at the beginning"

that's all the pot he smokes I guess.  

Hey... here's a joke

When Bush takes over he and Mrs Bush go to stay over at the Whitehouse for a traditional weekend with the outgoing President, and they get shown around the house, and all the rest of it etc...

So they are staying over, and Bush is in bed and wants a piss, so he trots off to find the toilet... He comes back and says to his wife:

"Honey!.. Godamn it, they have a GOLD urinal!.. We gotta get one of those installed when we move in!"

The next day Bush is off with Clinton somewhere showing him various stuff, and the wives spend their day together doing their stuff, and during the day Bush's wife mentions the Gold urinal to Hilary and they chat about it...

Later that night, Clinton is with the wife in their bedroom, and Hilary says;

"Bill... I found out who pissed in your saxaphone"

Message 83/124             04-Oct-02  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Well, who was it then?

Message 84/124             04-Oct-02  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

oh fluckin ho!  

Message 85/124             04-Oct-02  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

swanofnever

geez... didn't mean to sound like a "knowitall"... i just meant martyring the entirety of NA wouldn't _necessarily_ be a bad thing. like... perhaps an exaggeration to illustrate how bad i expect things will get?

things just seem like they're past the point of no return. i thought the whole foundation of your society (constitution) was change... like, it could be changed whenever needed. really progressive/dynamic. but then why is there so much conservative/backward shit going on?

what's up with that? what's up with people pattenting algorithms instead of sharing them? to me that's kind of symbolic of the sickness of NA... we'd rather keep our knowledge to ourselves in the hopes of making some cash instead of sharing it with the world in the hopes of progressing as a species. that's ing pathetic, and if the urge to progress isn't overpowering the (sick) urge to horde and not evolve, SOMETHING drastic had better happen to kick us back onto a less growth-inhibiting path or we're just going to sit and fester... and watch superbowl XXVIMMMMCCIXXXX and the 3006 MTV awards.

i'm not forgetting where i live, and i'm SURE that "We're not all stupid, we're not all gluttonous,"etc. but... so what? are MOST of us not gluttinous? what's the ratio? how could we even measure stuff like that?

how about a very simple-minded thought experiment:

let's say we travel back in time (pre-WWII) with a bomb that will blow up a single building. inside the building are hitler/etc, and X totally innocent people. how large does X have to be before it's no lonnger justifiable to destroy the building? greater than zero? greater than the number of WWII-related deaths?

or is it ultimately pointless cause even if we killed some of the main persons responsible, social situations/etc. would cause similar outcomes?

i don't know... seems confusing to me. seems like you can't really defend EITHER position.

capitalism was great; look at how much it drove us technologically. woo. BUT now that we're starting to hit a wall... what are we going to do? cling to the past or try to find a new and better way to live? seems like the US _should_ be in a prime position as vanguard (since the ability to totally reconfigure their society is built into it's kernel) but instead they struggle to keep things as they were.

to be honest, i guess i just don't understand ANYTHING.

raigan
p.s - wtf is wrong with ayn rand?! i know that around here she's the figurehead for some really stupid people ("the empiricists" or something) but... to me her message is simple: a group of people is always less than the sum of their parts. which is clearly demonstrated anytime a lot of "patriotism" crops up; intelligence vanishes.

Message 86/124             04-Oct-02  @  12:29 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

yeah but what you're talking about there s.o.n is um... i dunno.. it'd take a radical changing of human philosophy & psychology. I personaly dont think it'll ever happen, because first you'd have to remove all religion and formalised education as we know it.

Message 87/124             04-Oct-02  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

i'd say then that it's the only viable possibility for harmonious society.

Message 88/124             04-Oct-02  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

ayn rand is very much about business for business sake...altho...the concept of ethics plays large in her dogma.

anyway...your shit about just eliminating everyone...fucking ludicrous. Things need to change, yes, but both internally in people, and in our system(s) of government

there are bad people out there, and they frighten me as well, as do the ignorant self centered fools who simply do whatever they feel is ok as long as they gain from it

but youre equating the US govt with the US people, and then equating THAT with HITLER?

no

Message 89/124             04-Oct-02  @  01:49 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Def Z

Influx - you're changing your positions here. Stop it - I'm beginning to agree with you... ;-)

Message 90/124             04-Oct-02  @  01:51 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

changing my position? dont think so. If Im anything its consistent

what do you mean exactly?

Message 91/124             04-Oct-02  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

swanofnever: 'let's say we travel back in time (pre-WWII) with a bomb that will blow up a single building. inside the building are hitler/etc, and X totally innocent people. how large does X have to be before it's no lonnger justifiable to destroy the building? greater than zero? greater than the number of WWII-related deaths? '

Read 'Making History' by Stephen Fry which has this exact dilemma as the plot.. hehe.. and they do go back in time and kill Hitler during the first world war.. and return to find the US is being run by .....

Message 92/124             04-Oct-02  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

John Galt Blew Me

from a 3rd world citizen's view, swanofnever's suggestion about the obliteration of NA would be a pretty good thing... they could just move right in, and start livin' the USA... what fun. make a great tv show. careful with the bombs, guys! ha ha wacky!

I think the groundwork for change is in that kernel of constitution, but change seems to occur in glacial time for most people's tastes... institutions like govt. and religion are forever playing catch up to how a progressive people really feel.... someday Arab women will rejoice.

it's the rule of law that really matters in the USA... laws are easy to make, but hard to change...

ayn rand was an 'objectivist' (I think)... I heard they are kind of discredited among the serious set...

Message 93/124             04-Oct-02  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

I never even got to the who is john galt answer. I read the fountainhead a while back cuz someone told me I reminded them of H.R. and I said BAH

then I tried to read atlas shrugged and it showed me the true light that Rand was yet another smug self important intellectual who thought she had i all figgered out.

objectivism. whatever

Message 94/124             04-Oct-02  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

cheddar

Self fulling prophecy. How come they are never teeny weeny little unimportant prophesies - like "stub toe on door" etc (reincarnation gag from Bull Durham). So (thinking of duel thread) i expect the profecy was not "a man will die on the grass of the white house with second looking forward to payy rise" - sad really cos if it is a personal thing then they should sort it personally

swanofnever
Gluttony is relative - if 'enough' can be estimated/implied then you will need more for tomorrow. Story - I was pissed up talking last night about how baby knows the sing song of the language and fills over the 'humming' with more words as she gets older. OK. If this is so then we all speak baby talk. Our ability to converse is from the sing song - the words make it easier. Whats the point. We never leave baby talk - we talk our experienced version, gluttony is relative, like the mathematical infinity between 0 and 1 (and 2 etc)

Bombing building Q is fair - I say Ability to influence future events, including those people who would travel back in time and blow up buildings;). As to HOW they influence events - thats the tricky one. I have a mate who says (if he could) he would become the most powerful man ever and then publically carry out attrocities of hideous proportions and do all of these things in sight of the world using his power to protect himself. He recons that in the end mankind would rise up and destroy him without law or gov, and in doing this they would come together to make a better future in their public spirited-ness. So knowing this and doing this - should my mate be put in the building? (Check out Dennis Potter play??? and Watchmen)

Making change is difficult, how many here would rather not smoke cigarettes?, in the faith thread there was much about parents giving opinion to the offspring, so generational time scales would be relevant. Is change possible when your idea of a perfect world changes. Again, is it our understanding of the changing world OR a changing world that we respond to?

What to do - large stimulus over short time creating more explosive change, lower stimulus over longer time sculpting change with feedback possibly going nowhere. Or is democracies' fixed elected term reducing the possibility of long term change from a planned strategic level. Maybe this whole thing is such a boom (forgive the pun) cos he might only have 5 years to finish the job - if so, what is the job that needs to have so much done just 2 years into the term. Of course it also be that all of the powers that be don;t give a twit and ARE just self serving shells without interest in the common good

Will any of this - any of us ever make any difference

My karma just ran over your dogma
Beep beep

Message 95/124             04-Oct-02  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

cheddar...where are you from?

Message 96/124             04-Oct-02  @  12:46 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

cheddar

from a night on the piss and week of hard work

Message 97/124             04-Oct-02  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Def Z

Influx - the whole "America has it's faults, as do Americans, but still has redeeming qualities" thing. Sounds like you're moving to MY side of the fence. Welcome to the objective side of the force... ;-)

Message 98/124             04-Oct-02  @  02:11 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

just because you're interpolated between two perceived extremes, doesn't mean a bit of wank really. except half-befuddled and got no balls  

cheddar ave timothy leary

Message 99/124             04-Oct-02  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

knowa

the problem with solving the problem by killing the people who are causing the problem is that that is the problem itself.

Message 100/124             04-Oct-02  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

you're ignoring the fact that it eliminates the problem knowa. i'm dead serious here, so don't try and mix up words all clever like. a serial killer and someone who executes them are both technically killers, but beyond that, the similarity ends. just because you live in new jersey.

Message 101/124             04-Oct-02  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

x: 'a serial killer and someone who executes them are both technically killers, but beyond that, the similarity ends.'

What because the state says it is ok to kill someone?

What if they get it wrong and the guy they execute turns out to be innocent?

What if the serial killer only kills rapists?

Message 102/124             04-Oct-02  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

knowa

it eliminates a particular manifestation of a more general problem, stupid.

"stupid", see? another little manifestation of the problem. what are you gonna do? attack jersey?

serial rapist-killers and the rapists they try to kill should fight to the death on television so we can show our kids what's gonna happen to them if they try drugs.

Message 103/124             04-Oct-02  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

look, i'm gonna kill you if i like, sooooo.. you better get used to it (either that or you can marry princess lucky)

you don't have very bloody long, you know. because i've brought some rooting hormone and before long i'm going to have enough money to buy some drugs i like to take, and then i'm spending all day in the garden propogating c. artemisoides (they're so nice waving back and forth en masse) and all night in my studio, so you better be nice to me and agree with what i say is right. serial rapists are sending rupees to my midi printer and i'm getting tired of al your shit, man!

that's *4* days w/o ezboard or kvr. no more ulcers for me.

Message 104/124             04-Oct-02  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

"Influx - the whole "America has it's faults, as do Americans, but still has redeeming qualities" thing. Sounds like you're moving to MY side of the fence. Welcome to the objective side of the force... ;-)"

Ive always felt this way though! Im thoroughly disgusted with the state of affairs here, as a truly good thing is being obliterated right before our eyes

I see the potential, but awareness of this potential makes the reality even more disgusting

Message 105/124             06-Oct-02  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

brentym

you see, bush thought the saxophone was a urinal, so...

Message 106/124             06-Oct-02  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

damballah

File?:  [image]

[image file]

ease up on bush, he can't help it

Message 107/124             06-Oct-02  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

another Bush joke

While visiting England, George Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent.
- I do so by asking them the right questions, - says the Queen.
- Allow me to demonstrate. - She phones Tony Blair and says
- Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?
Tony Blair responds
- It's me, ma'am.
- Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir,- says the Queen. She hangs up and says
- Did you get that, Mr. Bush?
- Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!
Upon returning to Washington, he decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says
- Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me.
- Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?
- Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?
Helms hems and haws and finally asks,
- Can I think about it and get back to you?
Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. Helms immediately calls a meeting of other senior Republican senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.
- Now lookee here, son, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?
Powell answers immediately,
- It's me, of course!
Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House and exclaims,
- I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!
And Bush replies in disgust
- Wrong, it's Tony Blair!!!

Message 108/124             06-Oct-02  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

lol!!

Message 109/124             06-Oct-02  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

milan

ahaha! lol! excellent!

Message 110/124             07-Oct-02  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Message 111/124             07-Oct-02  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

bedwyr

File?:  [image]

[image file]

more fun with oil.

Message 112/124             07-Oct-02  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

its time to realize its not just the US, folks. Do some reading. Brittain, france, Germany?

Canada and Australia seem to keep their hands clean...

South America? now THERE is a fucked up place, and we ALL have our hands in their pot...

you know what..maybe the kill all humans thing...hmmmm

I just aint gonna sit and let people blame it all on the US anymore, and especially aint gonna let em lump me in with the unaware.

Message 113/124             08-Oct-02  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

milan

lol@bedīs picture! :D

Message 114/124             08-Oct-02  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Def Z

Jump on board Influx!!! There's room on this wagon!!!

Message 115/124             08-Oct-02  @  05:01 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

jon s

"I see the israelis bombed a hospital today.. "

hospital? buses? it's all innocent people one side would say

Message 116/124             08-Oct-02  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

on board what wagon? Flag wavers? Nah...too much to rally against

Message 117/124             08-Oct-02  @  09:23 AM     Edit: 08-Oct-02  |  09:24 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

Jon s: Yeah, it's the innocent that die on both sides, while the US funds the Israelis and the Arab nations fund the Palestinian militias..

There ain't no moral high ground here...

Amnesty report:

"Both the Israeli Defence Force and Palestinian armed groups show an utter disregard for the lives of children and other civilians," it adds.

The report says more than 250 Palestinians under 18 years of age, and over 70 young Israelis have been killed during the two-year Palestinian uprising.

Children bear the brunt of the conflict

Message 118/124             08-Oct-02  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

threesome

Is it just me or does anyone else find it a funny coincidence that we have a (Bush) a (Dick) and a (Colin) in the white house all at once? I guess Iraq isn't the only country with a sodom insane!

Message 119/124             08-Oct-02  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

........... tumblweed blows across screen.... bell tolls.....

Message 120/124             08-Oct-02  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

u had to be there...

Message 121/124             08-Oct-02  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Breakerbox

this is sick

"While the report alone seems to build a compelling case that oil is one of the central issues fuelling the war against Iraq, there are also other, circumstantial pieces of the jigsaw that show disturbing connections between 'black gold' and the Bush administration's desire to wage war on Saddam. In 1998 the oil equipment company Halliburton, of which Dick Cheney was chief executive, sold parts to Iraq so Saddam could repair an infrastructure that had been terribly damaged during the 1991 Gulf war. Cheney's firm did Ģ15 million of business with Saddam -- a man Cheney now calls a 'murderous dictator'. Halliburton is one of the firms thought by analysts to be in line to make a killing in any clean-up operation after another US-led war on Iraq. "

http://www.sundayherald.com/28224

Message 122/124             08-Oct-02  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

99devils

I believe Cheney and Haliburton are already under investigation for corporate book-baking...

-Craig

Message 123/124             08-Oct-02  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

d

oh, it's much creepier than that, cheney sees
himself as the augustus of pax americana,
dubya's just his puppet ruler. if only the
doctors can keep his ticker working.

Message 124/124             08-Oct-02  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

knowa

dave emory anti-fascist researcher extraordinaire.

somewhere on his page there will be links to a radio show he did covering the connection between Bush's grandpa and the Nazi's.

this weeks one is about Iraq.

really well-documented and compelling arguments that it's even worse than you ever thought.

I'm on a news-fast myself, but for those of you who like feeling misanthropic outrage...

Viewing all 124 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 124 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)