aaa New OS & soundset - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: New OS & soundset

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             03-Oct-02  @  10:56 AM   -   New OS & soundset

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Demonstrating what they call “a commitment to true product evolution,” Access
Music unveiled Operating System 2.0 for the Virus Rack Classic. OS 2.0 is by far the most powerful update for the Virus Rack Classic ever released.Now you can equip your Rack with the award-winning RetroPhaser and Ringmodulator of the Virus C Series to spice up any kind of music with that classic retro feel.
The six-stage Virus RetroPhaser transforms the most boring pad into a pulsating ocean of sound. The RingModulator offers much
more than bell-like tones - it listens to the Virus’s analog inputs and will turn any signal into a SciFi drone.
Existing Virus Rack users can download OS 2.0 free of charge from http://www.access-music.de

COSMIC DREAMER SIGNATURE SOUNDSET 2

The acclaimed Belgian producer Cosmic Dreamer is back with 128 fresh Virus C Series optimised patches. The versatile Signature
Set features contemporary Dance, Trance and House sounds along with amazing sonic textures you would rather expect to hear in
films like David Lynch’s “Mulholland Drive”.
Virus A, B and Rack series users can use the new set as well though some patches might sound different due to some missing
features in their Viruses.
The patch collection can be downloaded free of charge from http:://www.access-music.de

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             04-Oct-02  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: New OS & soundset

horizens

Link?:  No link

there are also new os versions for the
b/kb/indigo series. just minor updates.

Message 3/7             05-Oct-02  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: New OS & soundset

scrotalsack

do you suppose they will have any more significant OS updates for the B-based series? like a 4.8 or something? what more do you suppose they could even fit into the OS?
i also wonder about the C... i remember one of the problems for significant updates to the B series was that there wasn't any ROM space left for them to use... I wonder if they kept that in mind while designing the C....

*wah* i want an indigo 2.....  

Message 4/7             05-Oct-02  @  04:18 AM   -   RE: New OS & soundset

Breakerbox

Link?: Link

if you cry hard enough, you wil get one, trust me.

Message 5/7             11-Oct-02  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: New OS & soundset

scrotalsack

eh, im not inclined to bitch and moan too much... learned that lesson with Novation and my original Supernova... It seems like those Access guys are decent enough to just make the update without any prodding....

Message 6/7             11-Oct-02  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: New OS & soundset

horizens

i don't think that they can cram anything else in
there honestly.

Message 7/7             11-Oct-02  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: New OS & soundset

scrotalsack

i would imagine if they added everything else, it would be one of those complete re-writes in order to free up some space through optimization... so i wouldnt be surprised if we get one more update (a la Virus A 2.8) but it will be a while before we get it.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)