aaa The arps on the SN2... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: The arps on the SN2...

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             06-Oct-02  @  08:26 AM   -   The arps on the SN2...

JJ Freqy

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Ok, if there's needs to be more threads in the Novation forum let me be the one to ask a question that I'm sure many people know the answer to.

I've been playing with the SN2 for a while now, but I haven't really messed with the arp section on it yet. When I did mess around with it I kind of got the impression that making arps up on this board was pretty boring since I couldn't really hear what was being done until I saved it and the went back and played it. When I played it I couldn't edit it unless I went back to the global menu (which is the place where you couldn't really hear what you were making) and then repeated that nasty cycle again!

I know that this is a sort of step editing/sequencing type of arp creation, but is there any other way of creating the arps on the SN2? Thank you for your time!

J

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)