aaa What kind of fluffy slippers? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             08-Nov-02  @  02:12 PM   -   What kind of fluffy slippers?

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Mine are these large-sized tigerpaws. They're nice 'n warm.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             08-Nov-02  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Maarten

Ohh, and I use em for hard techno / electro / acid

Message 3/22             08-Nov-02  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

bedwyr

i don't have any slippers, carpet's ok, and my underfloor heating is actually from the flat downstairs.

i do have a pair of sandals that i occaisionaly wear around the house, mostly for writing soundtracks, unsuccessful pop tunes, the odd unfinished house track and some deafgerbilmusak™

Message 4/22             08-Nov-02  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

proximus

I got a pair of slippers on my last birthday.. blueish with a scottish pattern.. pretty comfortable  

Wish I had tiger slippers.. I had some very nice tiger-paw slippers when I was younger

Message 5/22             08-Nov-02  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

pict

Link?:  No link

Sheepskin with green leather soles.

Message 6/22             08-Nov-02  @  06:57 PM     Edit: 08-Nov-02  |  06:57 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Zazza

bare feet, got to stay in contact with the earth... you also get to pick out the subtler harmonics and higher frequencies.

Message 7/22             08-Nov-02  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

milan

screw slippers. adidas flipflops and old skool in da house, yo!

Message 8/22             08-Nov-02  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Breakerbox

homer simpson head ones.. you stick your foot in his mouth.

Message 9/22             08-Nov-02  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

errata

no slippers. Bare feet keep me grounded... for Hard Trance, Jungle and breakbeat!

e

Message 10/22             08-Nov-02  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

BJT

Which slipper should I put on first? I was going to put the left one on but then realised I have a right one also.

In Australia flip-flops are called thongs, a gag is to send an Ozzie to a department store for some thongs.

Message 11/22             08-Nov-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

cheddar

Link?:  Link

mo idea where you uys are with this but postcard from here says colour by numbers has a plan, it really encapsulates alot, paper, design, color all of which I find round me,

nowt to do with feet though. All over though, here now. I mean somewhere all day there has to be a boozer open

Message 12/22             09-Nov-02  @  02:20 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

Def Z

Which slippers for trance?

Mocs...

Message 13/22             09-Nov-02  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

SCOTH PANCAKES

CLOGGS... VORSPRUNG SCHLIPPER TEQNIK!

Message 14/22             09-Nov-02  @  03:24 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

cheddar

you know guys of the wipe in the nite

ryhme may be everythings... but them whot?

Message 15/22             09-Nov-02  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

cheddar

zeah way to go cheddar f/*-n icq n and partyn an chattn it1s just too slow

chat

Message 16/22             09-Nov-02  @  03:27 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

psylichon

cheddar, sometime I swear you're on ether... i can't make heads or tails of your shit!  

socks here

psylichon

Message 17/22             09-Nov-02  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

cheddar

psy your there mate

I am on ICQ

"Julian®(04:13 AM) :
fine man you are... giving in for love... I should of done that too
szalma(04:14 AM) :
eh
szalma(04:14 AM) :
I am in www.dancetech.com
Julian®(04:15 AM) :
where?"

as well - its too ed up

see!

Message 18/22             09-Nov-02  @  03:30 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

cheddar

can't chat anywhere your at?

Message 19/22             09-Nov-02  @  03:40 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

psylichon

i got irc... no icq. too many abbrev. why not try the dancetech chat? ^^^^^

psyilchon

Message 20/22             09-Nov-02  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

xoxos

hey cheddar you need some seeds over there?

Message 21/22             09-Nov-02  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

cheddar

no no no no dandelion wine for me

OK - So I am at a party last night, internet going 24/7, tunes are going down well, an old aquaintance turns out he can DJ wicked so I am free to get down with some heads, chat don't work on his machine so I am writing over the edge of the night dancetech got. No excuses just intro

I am larging it, not much dibble just the tunes and the crowd and loving it, L O V I N G I T. Now I start telling the room that what if we had a major idea right here, together, at the same time then maybe we could all be soft enough

to just get on a love thing on (nowt sweaty like) but a huge resonating mutual thing that lets us see that - it's fine, I love you, you love

me, no problem, just some people enjoying themselves together and knowing it is happening
at this time and just acknowledging 'on the spot'

It sort of floated, got better after half an hour of oldschool (oldskool?) hands in the air handbag (am:pm, sub sub and Ce Ce P) and blew up when Future Love Paradise came on.

Like I say - nothing dibble just a big love thing

have a nice night dancetech, and remember - it's never too late to just reach out and touch.

Message 22/22             10-Nov-02  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: What kind of fluffy slippers?

xoxos

it's your job to be the witness.

magical hehe.

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)