aaa can't sleep, just ordered my indigo - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             18-Nov-02  @  05:32 AM   -   can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

bertt

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

went to nova musik and ordered an indigo Yesterday. I hope they are fast shipper. I paid extra for two day. I should have it tuesday I guess, I hope. they never sent me an e-mail or anything confirming it being shipped. Anyone order from them before?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             28-Nov-02  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

Kazhul

Have you received it yet ?

Message 3/12             28-Nov-02  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

Maarten

Link?: Link

If he has he'll probably not read any of this for the coming days / weeks.  

Message 4/12             28-Nov-02  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

Steve Roughley

I hope that he ended up getting some rest before he was infected. I've heard that this particular strain, the Indigo, causes quite severe insomnia.  

Regards.

Steve.

Message 5/12             28-Nov-02  @  11:29 PM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

milan

hehe...  

Message 6/12             01-Dec-02  @  06:11 AM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

brett

right. i have been using it every night after work until i get tired and have to call it quits. it sucks because my studio is down. I got some nice hd600 head phones to listen to it though and i have been making presets like crazy.

Message 7/12             01-Dec-02  @  06:44 AM     Edit: 01-Dec-02  |  08:43 PM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

psylichon

"because my studio is down"

What does this mean? Can we help?

psy

Message 8/12             02-Dec-02  @  12:12 AM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

brett

boxed up. i was on the road working and i had to move out my place. i am staying with family in a guest room. so i am looking for a place now. i am ancious to get settled and order some other stuff i have been adding to the wish list over the list year. I have a specific i was in the middle of when i left, and i am going to redo some of the parts with the virus and get it ready for pressing.

Message 9/12             02-Dec-02  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

brett

meant anxious. hey k, we need a spell check feature.

Message 10/12             02-Dec-02  @  07:49 AM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

Maarten

No, *you* need a spell check feature. :P

Message 11/12             09-Dec-02  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

bastiaah

"No, *you* need a spell check feature. :P"

Yes, especially with the spelling police patrolling this particular neighbourhood on a frequent basis.

Message 12/12             09-Dec-02  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: can't sleep, just ordered my indigo

bastiaan

Link?:  Link

btw..i orded an indigo 2 months ago...(I was drunk) The only reason it didn't arrive was because my credit card has a daily limit...pfew.

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)