aaa midi minimoog and anolog drums - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: midi minimoog and anolog drums

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             21-Nov-02  @  11:43 PM   -   midi minimoog and anolog drums

Breakerbox

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.ampmusic.demon.co.uk/emixgear.html

check it out... They have a tabletop virus style Mini moog with midi($445) ... and analog drum machine ($225)... the mp3s sound pretty good... the site is crap tough.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             22-Nov-02  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: midi minimoog and anolog drums

milan

cute! too bad they only have lofi mp3īs on their website. that sucks if you want to judge the quality of the sound. i like their concept a lot though- affordable analog desktop units with hands on control. was about time someone started thinking in that direction.

Message 3/8             22-Nov-02  @  01:11 AM     Edit: 22-Nov-02  |  03:53 AM   -   RE: midi minimoog and anolog drums

Breakerbox

I already emailed them.. told them put more specs.. make the minimoog one with lfo midi sync and get a new website... and more pictures specially of the controls and inputs.. they dont even say if the stuff runs of walwart or what.. it looks like it does...

Message 4/8             26-Nov-02  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: midi minimoog and anolog drums

a.d.d.

Link?:  No link

aren't those just those german MFB and MFB-lite synths? maybe they just renamed them for the british market, but it seems a little sketchy when you click on the order tab it opens an email instead of a secure order page.

Message 5/8             28-Nov-02  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: midi minimoog and anolog drums

bbox

Link?:  No link

you might be right.. have to do research on them...

Message 6/8             28-Nov-02  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: midi minimoog and anolog drums

milan

well they certainly look the same if you go to MFB website. too bad i only ever found one hi quality demo. still... for the price those boxes look like winners. dunno about the "minimoog" bit, but they seem decent.

Message 7/8             29-Nov-02  @  06:57 AM   -   RE: midi minimoog and anolog drums

Pongoid

that shit's wall wart for sure, but then so what? The question is how does it really sound? Looking at that price, it only has to sound decent and it's worth the cash, however, if you want to spend just a tiny bit more and get WAY more, and probably a sound that eats it, you get an Evolver. The demos on the Evolver sound SICK AS FUCK, and I'm sure that they don't even capture a fraction of what the box can really do. I'd be curious to hear the drum amchine too. So what's this MFB thing?

Ape

Message 8/8             29-Nov-02  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: midi minimoog and anolog drums

xoxos

listening to - is it the hurricane? (week ago) - their drumbox.. it doesn't really sound particularly erm.. how do i say.. well i don't want to because i love stuff like that, but..

even considering the additional expense of a midi>?sync, if you can find an old box on the cheap and mod it, you'll get much greater (and likely, more appreciable..) timbral mileage, i suspect.

i've got a kpr-77 waiting for my time and dosh for a mouser.com order (needs practically ALL the 'pads' replaced.. this thing got some use!!) i sorta co-own it but if you're interested i reckon my pal would support a good cause.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)