aaa influx, need some mod info - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: influx, need some mod info

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             01-Dec-02  @  06:14 AM   -   influx, need some mod info

brett

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

haven't seen a dedicated envelop section for modualtion? is there a way to modulate the pitch for drops. i sent lfo to pitch and set the lfo to env mode, but couldn't get it right.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             01-Dec-02  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: influx, need some mod info

influx

Link?:  Link

sorry?

Message 3/9             01-Dec-02  @  12:10 PM   -   RE: influx, need some mod info

Steve Roughley

If you are talking about the Virus, use the assigns (Assign1 for example)set Source to FilteEnv, or AmpEnv and set the Destination to Osc1Pitch, or Osc2Pitch.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 4/9             02-Dec-02  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: influx, need some mod info

brett

i tried that and didn't seem to get any result.I am sure i over looked something.I would have guessed a dedicated mod envelop, but i'll make due. i have only been able to spend 20-30 minutes a night , but i have gotten through the manual and all the main features and made some nice presets. i really love this thing. it has so much range and character. thanks

Message 5/9             02-Dec-02  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: influx, need some mod info

99devils

Link?: Link

Err, I think on my A OSC1 and OSC2 are one of the basic destinations for LFO 1? You can use the LFOs as envelopes.

-Craig

Message 6/9             02-Dec-02  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: influx, need some mod info

Steve Roughley

Yeah, that's the same on the C. Just remember to use the TrigPhase function, if you want a consistent sound.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 7/9             17-Dec-02  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: influx, need some mod info

HORIZENS

if you are just trying to do a bass drop and you
want to use an lfo, select a127, osc bal to 1,
select lfo 1, select osc1 make the value -64
let's say, select a saw lfo waveform, use a low
lfo rate like 1 to 2 and then select env mode.
there you go.

Message 8/9             26-Dec-02  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: influx, need some mod info

brett

cool, thanks

Message 9/9             26-Dec-02  @  10:44 PM   -   RE: influx, need some mod info

horizens

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

bass drops are easier to do with osc 2
though. use osc 2 fltenv>pitch. the attack on
the filter is what determines the speed of the
drop in this case.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)