aaa psychoactive VSTi - literally - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: psychoactive VSTi - literally

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             06-Dec-02  @  07:09 AM   -   psychoactive VSTi - literally

Anon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well, according to the site anways. I haven't had the chance to play around with it yet, but it comes complete with the warning not to listen to tracks made with it while driving or operating heavy machinery.

I guess it works off of ultradian rhythems (like circadian rhythems, but of greater frequency). It's a total new age-ish site. I read a little bit, and in a nutshell it is supposed to stimulate your DNA to it's natural frequencies. And if done right, attunes you to the frequencies of the earth so you will be able to hear music from everything around you. Pretty spun out stuff. Interesting though.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             06-Dec-02  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: psychoactive VSTi - literally

your destruction

fuck that, get yourself in tune with some unnatural frequencies.

listen. YOU ARE NOT A ROMPLER TO BE PREPROGRAMMED BY SOME KIND, ALL-KNOWING MASTER. ESPECIALLY NOT A NEW-AGE MASTER. YOU ARE A SELF DESIGNING, LIMITLESS, EVER-GROWING PULSATING BRAIN AWARENESS. NOW GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME STUPID NEW AGER IN THE NUTS, OR I WILL PLAY THE DREADED THETA SEQUENCE (heh heh) AND DESTROY YOUR CELLS.

"please turn off your music, it's all saw waves, that are cutting into the universe.. you must only play nice sine waves"

-a hippy named james who got his nuts kicked.

you want to know more about who has the real, secret knowledge about the universe? come on then, you filthy, lying money hungry bitch.

who is the master.

I SAID WHO IS THE MOTHERFUCKING MASTER, SHITTER.

no one.

Message 3/9             06-Dec-02  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: psychoactive VSTi - literally

milan

ha ha ha!   bravo...

Message 4/9             06-Dec-02  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: psychoactive VSTi - literally

bedwyr

x. x! x? x

Message 5/9             06-Dec-02  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: psychoactive VSTi - literally

The Best Man Alive

Link?:  No link

X plus Y = THe solution

Message 6/9             06-Dec-02  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: psychoactive VSTi - literally

Anon

I didn't say I bought into it. Just that it's interesting to see how people are trying to manipulate sound for esoteric purposes. Which, I guess is what I try to do, just in a different way.

What you said definitely has some truth to it, but it really could be said about a lot of the ways people embark on their personal searches. Psychedelics for example (church of unlimited devotion, Manson Family, etc...). There's a fine line that seperates how such stuff can be used.

Message 7/9             07-Dec-02  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: psychoactive VSTi - literally

k

Link?:  Link

lol!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/9             09-Dec-02  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: psychoactive VSTi - literally

espoo2

good show!

Message 9/9             18-Dec-02  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: psychoactive VSTi - literally

Nozza

Clearly someone here is not taking enough drugs.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)