aaa multiple effects windows open? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: multiple effects windows open?

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             06-Dec-02  @  05:35 PM   -   multiple effects windows open?

ralph

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

is it possible to have more than one effect or softsynth window open in logic at a time? it's frustrating having a window close as another opens.

how?

cheers,

ralph

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             06-Dec-02  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

Stvy

Hi,

yep just click on the link icon in the top left corner and hey presto you can have more than one open...

Cheers

Stvy

Message 3/11             12-Dec-02  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

ralph

It works - thanks!

Message 4/11             19-Dec-02  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

lunarsea

doh! I feel stupid ive been using logic for years and
thats always annoyed me ....and to solve it was that
simple.........cant see the wood for the trees!

thanks for that matey

Message 5/11             19-Dec-02  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

milan

Link?: Link

not only that but you're still using a mac to top it all off. hehe... ;)

regards, m.

Message 6/11             23-Dec-02  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

k

Link?:  Link

that doesn't work for me (?)

oh but while on the subject what was the one for moving/dragging the fx around in stack-order on a mixer channel?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/11             23-Dec-02  @  02:45 PM     Edit: 23-Dec-02  |  02:46 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

bedwyr

audio > audio configuration

then use the hand tool. it's great, keeps the settings as well.

Message 8/11             23-Dec-02  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

Florburner

Check out the other cool thing about the audio config. screen. Goto View and then I/O Labels. Now you can customize your inputs and output names. There's Logic's names, the hardware driver's names, OR YOUR CUSTOM NAMES!! OR a mix of all three.

Flor

Message 9/11             23-Dec-02  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

Florburner

... another thing with the audio config. window. Hold down ctrl when using the hand tool and you can move a copy of that plugin (settings and all) to a new channel strip.

Flor

Message 10/11             23-Dec-02  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

Florburner

BTW those I/O labels are set globally, not song per song.

Message 11/11             23-Dec-02  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: multiple effects windows open?

bedwyr

now that naming thing is cool. why don't i ever rtfm?

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)