aaa Hey Americans (Strange Things) - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             26-Dec-02  @  08:07 PM   -   Hey Americans (Strange Things)

errata

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just curious to see if this is isolated...

Here in Sacramento I have seen this morning (the 26th) 8 troop transport trucks cruising through downtown. they've got troops in 'em, and they do not have plates or brake lights... that kind of thing.

I live and work downtown... so I have no idea if it's also in other areas of the city. Seems real strange. Might just be exercises but the base closures of the 90's put the nearest base (national gurad included) nearly 70 miles away from here!

Just checkin' to see if anyone else saw this weirdness. And hoping they're not gearing up to prevent protests of the coming war!!!

e

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             26-Dec-02  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

k

Link?:  Link

muaaaahahahahahah!!!... *cackle*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             26-Dec-02  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

errata

yeah, really...

Perhaps the conspiracy nut within is having his way with me again!

e

Message 4/9             26-Dec-02  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

k

muaahahahahahaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! - they're comin' for ya errata! - the clampdown is coming, martial law is next wait and see  

and I DON'T mean Samo!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/9             27-Dec-02  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

cheddar

Now we know why the military spending is so heavy. Fighting everybody.

Message 6/9             27-Dec-02  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

influx

havent seen anything like that here

but I will tell you what, K...when they really do try to impose martial law for some crazy ass reason you will read about me in the papers having killed many jackbooted goons. "seen"

Message 7/9             27-Dec-02  @  11:44 AM   -   RE: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

k

lol!

Message 8/9             27-Dec-02  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

errata

hehehe... saw them again this morning. Must be exercises! (Said with the wink and nod)... surely their up to something in my best interest, that's their job.

'sal good, I'm sure. I saw no silhouettes of Texas on the sides of the trucks. hehehe

e

Message 9/9             29-Dec-02  @  06:04 PM   -   RE: Hey Americans (Strange Things)

realtrance

Link?: Link

Bunch of Apaches painted me with their lasers to practice their Hellfire aiming. Guess it's 'cause I wasn't driving an American car.

rt

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)