aaa I want to build a TB303 ... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I want to build a TB303 ...

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             08-Jan-03  @  11:37 PM   -   I want to build a TB303 ...

Lithius

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I want to build my own TB-303 from scratch! I've heard of other people doing this before, so I know there's some possibilities out there ... I thought maybe at this forum there might be somebody who could help. If you have a schematic or any information on how to build or get information on how to do this that would be really cool, and you won't know how eternally grateful I'd be for you!! I am experienced in building electronic gizmos so don't worry about that ... I built a CD player that works! So if I could build a TB-303 that actually functions I would just be absoluely psyched! Thanks for the help everybody!

lithius@attbi.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             09-Jan-03  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: I want to build a TB303 ...

Thomas Laskowski

Yeah,
check this out
http://www.oakleysound.com/tb3031.htm

you can buy a pc board from this guy, which will make the whole process a lot easier!

I'm still working on my clone...

cheers

-Tom

Message 3/8             09-Jan-03  @  06:01 AM   -   RE: I want to build a TB303 ...

Lithius

Holy cow, that's a great site! Kits! Never thought about it, now that's all I'm thinking about ... that TB3031 looks awesome! Thanks a tonnage for that link!

Man I I could order one of those. I am in so much envy of everybody who owns a TB303, now I can order a kit and make one? Whoa! I just need to get some money together ... hey the ice skating rink shut down and they might call me to help take it apart! I gave them my number and they sounded interested ... who knows, I could possibly just get a 3031 from working there.

Thanks again!

Message 4/8             24-Jan-03  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: I want to build a TB303 ...

Trevor Page / t

Or go the whole hog and build a 909:

http://introspectiv.org/

Oh, the 3031 rocks. I wrote the firmware for the TBDAC.

Message 5/8             25-Jan-03  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: I want to build a TB303 ...

Kaspar/kaspar

Link?:  No link

I built my own 303 and it sounds great! I also developed a MIDI-CV interface.
Contact me...

Message 6/8             25-Jan-03  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: I want to build a TB303 ...

k

Link?:  No link

i've got the tb3030 - it ROCKS! - and does way more than 303

Message 7/8             26-Jan-03  @  03:14 AM   -   RE: I want to build a TB303 ...

Thomas Laskowski

Damn

I still have to build my 3030

i've had the board for a while. just too busy with other project...

maybe righ after i finish the asm-1

tom

Message 8/8             26-Jan-03  @  07:41 AM   -   RE: I want to build a TB303 ...

Lithius

Man, I still want to build that 3031 soooo much ... I don't have enough cashola, the rink never called ...   I'm going to get that thing eventually though, it's just sooo cool. How much is the CV converter?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)