aaa EPS Performance Sampler - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: EPS Performance Sampler

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             15-Jan-03  @  06:41 PM   -   EPS Performance Sampler

lesvisible

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I have an Ensoniq EPS Performance Sampler in perfect shape with the 4x memory expander and an anvil case. there is also a large amount of sample disks. It has hardly been used and is perfect for someone who needs this kind of thing. I just don't use it due to having other things that serve my purposes. At $500.00 I would think this was a very good deal for someone. Les Visible at lesvisible@hotmail.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             15-Jan-03  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: EPS Performance Sampler

a.d.d.

Link?:  No link

yeah, but what do you want to trade for it. this is the swap shop. swap=trade.

Message 3/6             15-Jan-03  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: EPS Performance Sampler

lesvisible

yes, of course...I am looking for something with at least that much present value. I should have been more clear. Most likely a MIDI keyboard.

Message 4/6             16-Jan-03  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: EPS Performance Sampler

k

Link?:  Link

I think that's too much as the market has slumped unless the US is different - in the uk I can get an s1000 for... £180 quid I saw one the other day or 200-250 - s2000's at 200 quid all of them

however the eps is so much more as we know - but that doesnt mebbe change it's market value if there is alot around as coniseurs might be less than machines - to the mass punter 'an akai get's library', it's a 'named' sampler all my mates will know which i hear is professional and all that etc - dont you guys check www.loot.com?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             16-Jan-03  @  10:29 AM   -   RE: EPS Performance Sampler

lesvisible

maybe you havent checked ebay? what I have available has a memory chip that cost $400....a flight case that you can't buy anywhere for less than $300. a collection of disks (over one hundred large samples that sell for at least $19.99 apiece- once again check e-bay)and the sampler was originally around $3000. factor in that it has hardly been used and I doubt the price is high at all. In any case, doesn't it come down to whether someone wants it or not?

Message 6/6             16-Jan-03  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: EPS Performance Sampler

k

Link?:  Link

sorry - didnt see the case and the disks was pissed last night after the pub

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)