aaa Behringer_T-1951 Tube Ultra-Q - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Behringer_T-1951 Tube Ultra-Q

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             16-Jan-03  @  10:24 PM   -   Behringer_T-1951 Tube Ultra-Q

rsjamm

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

In what situations can I use the T_1951? Right now I have the Ultra Dyne DSP9024, which I got to help bring clarity and more detail to each instrument in the mixdown. I'm getting the "big" sound, but it's not as legible as I'd like. Am I under utilizing the 9024? I've only had it for a little while. I did notice a difference, but not a whole lot. Or, could I add the T1951 in the chain to help.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             16-Jan-03  @  10:24 PM   -   Behringer_T-1951 Tube Ultra-Q

rsmith5

Link?: Link

In what situations can I use the T_1951? Right now I have the Ultra Dyne DSP9024, which I got to help bring clarity and more detail to each instrument in the mixdown. I'm getting the "big" sound, but it's not as legible as I'd like. Am I under utilizing the 9024? I've only had it for a little while. I did notice a difference, but not a whole lot. Or, could I add the T1951 in the chain to help.

Message 3/3             17-Jan-03  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: Behringer_T-1951 Tube Ultra-Q

k

Link?:  Link

well look at your eq's for stuff in the mix - remove umwanted bottom end frequencies from channels for a start

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)