aaa Nanobass - MIDI controller list - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nanobass - MIDI controller list

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             21-Jan-03  @  07:29 AM   -   Nanobass - MIDI controller list

golev.ru

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for Nanobass MIDI controller/sysex list which is surprisingly neither included in the package nor available from Alesis itself. I don't understand why they advertise this unit as fully controllable by MIDI and then try to do anything to keep the secret of HOW TO do it.

Anyone who already suffered from this strange policy or anyone who just has the needed info, your help will be appreciated :-)

Alexander

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             21-Jan-03  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: Nanobass - MIDI controller list

99devils

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

They are probably the same ones as in the QS synths. Download a QS-series manual from Alesis, I'm pretty sure what you're looking for is there.

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)