aaa Sonar v2.2 updates up... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Sonar v2.2 updates up...

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             01-Feb-03  @  12:06 PM   -   Sonar v2.2 updates up...

Stvy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,

The v2.2 uppdate is up.

All I need now is LC support and I'm in! Oh and the ES2........

Cheers

Stvy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             03-Feb-03  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: Sonar v2.2 updates up...

sitar

Link?:  Link

I've d/l'd it but haven't installed it cuz it doesn't seem like it offers anything I could use at the moment. Just ASIO and digidesign stuff. Someone please let me know if I'm missing something.

Message 3/7             03-Feb-03  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: Sonar v2.2 updates up...

Cakewalk

Link?: Link

There are a number of fixes to minor bugs in 2.1, so would recommend installing it.

Message 4/7             03-Feb-03  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: Sonar v2.2 updates up...

Stvy

Hi,

Cakewalk - whens the support for the Mackie Control C4 (a la LC Phat Channel) planned?

Cheers

Stvy

Message 5/7             03-Feb-03  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: Sonar v2.2 updates up...

eZs

Link?: Link

Thanks Cakewalk. Will do.

Message 6/7             04-Feb-03  @  02:07 PM   -   RE: Sonar v2.2 updates up...

eZs

I installed it last night. Is there anything I should look for that's new or is this update more of a "if I don't see anything it means it's doing it's job" kinda thing? Just curious. Come to think of it I can't even remember if I read a readme cuz I installed so much stuff yesterday.

Message 7/7             05-Feb-03  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: Sonar v2.2 updates up...

k

Link?:  Link

well that PT support might be VERY useful for us.... the last video project we did was mixed in PT 'dobly'   5:1 and we had to go thru the nightmare (with Logic) of rendering ALL the bloody tracks individualy to then burn to disk one by one so they could be inmported at their end (yup... with Logic's WONDERFUL realtime rendering *sigh* !!)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)