aaa Sound from Supernova needed - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Sound from Supernova needed

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             23-Feb-03  @  06:23 PM   -   Sound from Supernova needed

Lady J

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me. i need a specific sound from a novation supernova for this track i am working on. i used to own a supernova but someone walked off with it. anyway the sound i am looking for is one of the presets. i believe it is "MW-BPF". what i basically need is a set of multisamples of the raw waveform with no filtering (i can apply my own bandpass to it). so if someone would be kind enough to sample this with one of the low pass filters set all the way open and with no resonance i would love you! and i would also give you a credit on the album i am working on.  

thank you,
-J

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             23-Feb-03  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: Sound from Supernova needed

psylichon

I'm feeling generous.   But the file is 8.9 megs so how ya want it? drop me an email thru my user link above if you want me to email it to you.

psy

Message 3/9             23-Feb-03  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: Sound from Supernova needed

psylichon

trimmed down it's under 6 megs

Message 4/9             23-Feb-03  @  10:49 PM   -   RE: Sound from Supernova needed

milan

oh look! she actually came back less than two years later :P

Message 5/9             23-Feb-03  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Sound from Supernova needed

§ï†ÅR

Glad you're on top of it psy. I've overwritten all of my sn patches. I remember the name and it might even still be called that in my SN but chances are it's not what you're looking for.

Message 6/9             24-Feb-03  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: Sound from Supernova needed

psylichon

well, i recalled it from ROM for her. Unfortunately, email won't work due to file-size limitations on her part. Hey lady, if you IRC, I can get it to you via DCC. I don't have any webspace, so we gotta be creative to get this to ya....

psy

Message 7/9             24-Feb-03  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: Sound from Supernova needed

psylichon

I've been trying all morning to utilize my "free 10 megs of webspace" to no avail. Why don't you just come to IRC and get it from me?

efnet, channel #deetee. You can actually chat with other DTers then while you receive this file!

Message 8/9             24-Feb-03  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: Sound from Supernova needed

Lady J

Thanks to all who replied.  
You lot are the best!

As for going on IRC, i wouldn't have a clue. I tried to set up Ircle once (im on a mac) and it neveer would connect to any servers. Do you have some kind of instant messenger, Yahoo, AIM, MSN?

Message 9/9             24-Feb-03  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: Sound from Supernova needed

Lady J

Yes I came back. I play to be a bit more active here now that I will be uploading new music.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)