aaa two pesky midi problems - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: two pesky midi problems

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             28-Feb-03  @  04:33 PM   -   two pesky midi problems

yoncenmild13

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

1. auto step only works for the first one or two steps in step record 2. Apreggiator sounds like shit =) to be more exact, it sounds out of sync and dosn't stop playing immediatly when I release the keys (evolution mk361c) Both of these problems are really slowing me down!! these are just basic midi features the should work flawlessly in "professional" studio software. Any Ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-Mar-03  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: two pesky midi problems

Yonce N Mild

well i think i got it, i had the timing set to audio sync and not midi sync, so that seems to fix the arpeggiator anybody know if you can create your own custom arps for sonar ??? I havn't tried the step record yet but i have a feeling that it was the same problem,

Message 3/4             03-Mar-03  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: two pesky midi problems

99devils

Link?: Link

Arps? You mean besides copy and pasting the arp?

-Craig

Message 4/4             04-Mar-03  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: two pesky midi problems

Yonce N Mild

well the midi sync trick did not work with the auto step. annoying!!! as far as the arps go I meant like in orion where you can create text documents that set the number of notes up or down for example -2, +2, -1, +1, you can then load them into the arpeggiator and use them just like the presets, that way you can have a up up down up arp or whatever you want instead of just the normal up up and down down settings.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)