aaa uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?< - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?<

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             05-Mar-03  @  12:58 AM   -   uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?<

nothingnewhere

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

oh my god. i turned on my uQ today, and its all fucked up! first it was freezing on the boot screen, then it would lock once it finished booting... now i can get it to start up ok, but no sound is coming out!! its recieving midi (ive tried all kinds of midi settings too) but no sound!! i reloaded 2.20 and its still doing it!! im gonna try an older version in a minute... but WTF?!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             05-Mar-03  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?<

steef

Link?:  No link

my one's done that a few times now (still on 1.13 or something like that though). usually a reboot or two sorts it, temperamental little bugger it is.

Message 3/7             05-Mar-03  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?<

nothingnewhere

this doesnt seem to be going away. ive tried reloading 3 different os's and its still fucked.

:-(

Message 4/7             05-Mar-03  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?<

steef

Link?:  No link

uh oh.

I take it there's no sound from the headphone jack either? I know that's a patronising thing to say so I apologise in advance, but sometimes... well, always I overlook the simplest of things when sumfings gone wrong.

Message 5/7             05-Mar-03  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?<

nothingnewhere

yes ive tried that. i got an email from one of the engineers so there may be a fix to this without the need to send my uQ across the sea...

Message 6/7             09-Mar-03  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?<

nothingnewhere

it seems to have just started working again, as if by magic. very wierd.

Message 7/7             09-Mar-03  @  04:34 AM   -   RE: uQ nolonger producing sound!#>?<

psylichon

count your blessings and make as much music as you can before it f's up again.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)