aaa Ronald Dumsfeld - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ronald Dumsfeld

Viewing all 28 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/28             13-Mar-03  @  08:17 AM   -   Ronald Dumsfeld

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I ain't having a yank bash fellow Dters but Jesus!!!! Ronald Dumsfeld is a proper caveman. I thought he was supposed to be this brilliant man but he is the most undiplomatic man in this whole Iraqi crisis. He keeps putting his foot in his mouth and is very agressive. How could he be so stupid as to state that America would go top war without the UK. And this after all the hard work Mr Blair has been doing trying to bridge the gap between America and Europe. Plus Mr Bush can't string a sentance together. He always gets a least one long word, per sentance, totally wrong.

Sorry fellow DTers but I'm angry now.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/28             13-Mar-03  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

cheddar

Link?:  Link

I was having a laugh last night thinking about when you are on one and everything is going great and you are saying this and you are saying that and at some point you realise that it was only you thinking that an actually everyone is tolerating you and they are increasingly thinking that you are some stupid egit prancing about...

and then i thought of GWB doing his big arm shit and this and that and... then he looked round and realised that everyone was realising what an idiot he is where all this nonsense was taking them and it was like rollerblading and then you realise that you arn't actually wearing rollerblades

"wheres that idiot going.."

Message 3/28             13-Mar-03  @  09:48 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

Filthy McNasty

yea. I hope Blair will mend fences in Europe rather than become a junior partner of the US.

Message 4/28             13-Mar-03  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

cheddar

Don't know where you come from on this one FMcN but wakey wakey, 'bridge' 'mend' with all that hardware and those hormones about.

Wakey wakey, when you use emotion to drive public opinion toward an action (especially negative emotion) then you NEED to have that action to defuse the tension created or it will feedback on it's self. This could need to happen just to avoid major us political, social / civil instability - hey maybe thats what else that massive army is for...

defend, attack and subdue can be the same thing, can be performed sequentially or simultaneously, see the chapter 'Application Areas'.

Think the worst and it can't be that bad.

Message 5/28             13-Mar-03  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

Filthy McNasty

look Cheddar, all I'm saying is that Donald Rumsfeld's talk of an old Europe versus a new Europe is a glib oversimplification which ignores European history and the pro-EU views of many new entrants. Get it?

Message 6/28             13-Mar-03  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

k

well I saw Richard & Judy yesterday where they were analysing T Blair's state of visual decay with the help of a 'psychiatrist'

what a load of wank - I'm no psychologist... just a parent... But as any parent will tell you, that face on Blair isnt caused by stress, it's caused by the fact he's lying... lol!!

fuckwits

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/28             13-Mar-03  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

cheddar

maybe DR is a very bright man if the aim is to antagonise, after all if they are going in then they need to have the groundwork laid for pissing over the opinion of our (cough former) european friends - old or new

Message 8/28             13-Mar-03  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

man called clay

i like what spains' premier...presiident whatever said to bush at bush's ranch regards rumsfeld....something to the extent that he should speak less unless he wants to divide EVERYONE>
and this coming from one of the us's few stalwart, steady allies.

but whoever said rumsfeld was that intelligent to begin with? or bush...ever?

that image just never existed for me.
never will.

Message 9/28             13-Mar-03  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

Filthy McNasty

Donald Rumsfeld in his own words:

When asked why such heavy bombs were being used in Afghanistan:

"They are being used on frontline al-Qaeda and Taleban troops to try and kill them".

On Osama Bin Laden:

"We do know of a certain knowledge that bin Laden is in Afganistan. Or in another country. Or dead".

On how Germany could repair relations with America:

"If you are in a hole, stop digging".

On whether the conflict in Iraq will be months of long, bloody battle:

"Oh, I wouldn't limit it to that".

Message 10/28             13-Mar-03  @  02:19 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

Maarten

Link?: Link

At first I laughed reading those quotes.. but stopped laughing about half-way

Message 11/28             13-Mar-03  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

man called clay

seriously...this pup's in charge.

Message 12/28             13-Mar-03  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

man called clay

just another reason why i can't do downtempo protest music.
it's too easy to be sad.....a little anger keeps me stepping in the belly of the beast.
glad to know you sir!

miss that lydon/zambaata energy.

Message 13/28             13-Mar-03  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

moonunit

one day, a man found an eagle egg. he puts it in the hen. the egg hatches and the little eagle gets along with his fellow chicken roommates. and grows up to be a chicken. when older, one day, the eagle sees a majestic bird up in the sky. he asks a fellow chicken: "What is this majestic being?"

"It's an eagle" says the chicken, "he is sky born, lord of the air. we are chickens, we're earth bound."

"beautiful" says the eagle as he goes back to pickin' and scratchin' for food. and eventually dies after a long journey of peaceful chicken life.

Message 14/28             13-Mar-03  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

Conscience

I'm not going to try to defend Rumsfeld, but let me say this.

Add a ing stupid ass reporter asking some idiotic question (like where do you think Bin Laden is know?), and those answers are ing brilliant. Nothing like mocking a reporter asking "tough" questions. (Bin Laden is currently at 4 Rosemont Circle, Kabul, Afghanistan...)

Rumsfeld was terrific during the 9/11 crisis. He was honest, forthright, and he took time to answer lots of questions.

It is apparent now, however, that that was the pinnacle of his career. He is actually a bully, and a prick. Like what you said above.

But seriously - if you are going to quote someone, put te quote in context, PLEASE. I have watched Rummy absolutely patronize idiotic reporters with simple answers, like the ones above, and they make complete sense when you hear his tone of voice change.

Message 15/28             13-Mar-03  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

Zazza

he is a very clever man..

Henry Kissinger once said that Mr Rumsfeld was the most ruthless man he knew.

He added that he was a "skilled full-time politician-bureaucrat in whom ambition, ability and substance fuse seamlessly".

In other words.. one scary muthafucka..

Message 16/28             14-Mar-03  @  12:09 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

dr_bubble

Not that this is about Donald Rumsfeld... But it is about dumb quotes - So I'm going to hijack your thread for a minute.

My mom gave me this calendar of misquotes from Mr. W. Bush for Christmas and Each day has a new quote. Can you believe that there is a different misquote for each day? I might add that they are histerical.

Here's one from a few weeks ago.
---------------------
Bush's Comment after a meeting with Senator John McCain.
"I think we agree, the past is over."

Or this one.
---------------------
The President's response when asked if he would answer a reporter's question.
"Neither in French, nor in English, nor in Mexican."
That guy really knows how to put his foot in his mouth.

Matthew

Message 17/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

man called clay

and he just keeps ticking.....he keeps going....going....

as for war machines...it takes one to drive one
and we definitely got one in these two.

Message 18/28             14-Mar-03  @  05:37 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

BJT

I honestly think Romsfield and Powell are playing Good cop/Bad cop to Europe, ie Powell flies over says a few diplomatic things, Romsfield flies over and undoes it, like his a WOMD himself.

Message 19/28             14-Mar-03  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

krisgot

Rumsfeld. Here's a man with obvious sexual problems, limited intelligence, no miltary experience in charge the biggest war machine the world has ever known....

Hahahahahahahahahahahuhuhuhuuuuuuuhhhh

Message 20/28             14-Mar-03  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

krisgot

(laughter gradually turns into muted whimper)

Message 21/28             14-Mar-03  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

k

lol!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/28             14-Mar-03  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

§ï†ÅR

We have some real winners in the whitehouse for sure. that whole "we've changed what we call french fries in the dining room to freedom fries" thing was the most inane stupid no-words-to-describe-it childish thing I've ever heard. And the French came back and said, "We're sorry to inform everyone that french fries are not actually French. It's embarassing.

If they had said we have changed the name from croissant to doublecross-ant, wouldn't have been any wiser diplomatically but at least it would've shown some signs of intelligence.

Message 23/28             14-Mar-03  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

Flithy McNasty

Its true Sitar. Very embarassing. LOL.

Message 24/28             14-Mar-03  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

man called clay

and you know what sitar? the american public would surely stand in long lines to BUY those double-cross ants...jumbo-sized! waving flags cheering loudly....rumsfeld...after you bomb THEM...bomb US too would ya!?!?! and we'd LIKE it.

Message 25/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

nobody

of course, amerikkka has been messing with french food names and traditions for a while now..

example - the french make Le Croissant. burger king makes "The Croissan'wich"! and many, many buy one. not me, but I don't eat burger king, so..

wasn't there something about not calling it French Toast anymore also?? Freedom Toast!

Buy more! NOW! Don't let those filthy terrorists win! Of course, "fighting a war on terror" is roughly equal to fighting a war on jealousy - can't be fought, or won

Message 26/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

moonunit

anyone seen the "old Europe" incident? haven't seen it for myself, but it was related to me in vivid details that i unfortunately can't remember.

Rumsfeld makes a disdainful comment and says "old Europe", the chinese guy get's the translation and can't hold-down a corner smile.

:`)

Message 27/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

milan

"fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity"

Message 28/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

man called clay

not to be confused with sitting in a tentful of sand.

Viewing all 28 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)