aaa Burger King In The Kuwait Desert - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             19-Mar-03  @  10:45 AM   -   Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

The american appetite for fast food has led a fleet of Burger King burger bars to the desserts of Kuwait tp cater for tens of thousands of US soldiers who are apparently "eager for a taste of home". 225,000 US service men in the gulf were "quick to overcome the hardships of sun, wind and sand with a fast-food fix". LOL. Jesus, is this a war or a holiday?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             19-Mar-03  @  10:53 AM   -   RE: Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

Steve Roughley

And Burger-King, of all the American food that they could have chosen, they chose Burger-King! I don't think I could trust anyone who would make such a choice, and some idiot has given them guns! I suppose it's better than McDonalds.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 3/8             19-Mar-03  @  11:57 AM   -   RE: Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

GrooveMonkey

Link?: Link

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Burgers

Message 4/8             19-Mar-03  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

§ï†ÅR

Reminds me of the US Olympic in Sarajevo complaining about the quality of the food there, and in the next breath telling the world the first thing they were gonna do when they got back on US soil was run to Burger King.

All americans are not stupid, but we do have an uncanny way of pushing our most mentally and emotionally challenged into the limelight.

Message 5/8             19-Mar-03  @  03:05 PM     Edit: 19-Mar-03  |  03:06 PM   -   RE: Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

nobody

No, Americans are all stupid. US citizens, which you, Sitar, and I, are, are not categorically & definitvely stupid. Americans are ALL STUPID.

Message 6/8             19-Mar-03  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

milan

"US Olympic in Sarajevo complaining about the quality of the food there" WHAT? stupid morons... bosnians make some of the best hamburgers on the planet, but they are not packed in little paper wrappers and you dont buy them at a fast food shop... you eat them in a restaurant. ín fact, i just had some today...

Message 7/8             19-Mar-03  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

§ï†ÅR

actually Nobody, you and I are categorically stupid :P

Milan you're in Sarajevo or just your burgers come from there?

Message 8/8             19-Mar-03  @  07:17 PM   -   RE: Burger King In The Kuwait Desert

Blista

Shhhh Nobody, keep it quiet

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)