aaa dolphins take over the world - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: dolphins take over the world

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             25-Mar-03  @  10:56 PM   -   dolphins take over the world

Trillium

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Did anyone see that Simpson's episode.........?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             26-Mar-03  @  08:01 AM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link

I didn't mate but did you know that the dolphin is part of a multinational military team from Britian, America and Austrailia that is conducting mine-clearing operations in the Gulf?

Message 3/14             26-Mar-03  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

Maarten

yup, saw a piece of that on the news this morning..

Message 4/14             26-Mar-03  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

steve

they'd better not kill flipper, then I'll get real angry.

Message 5/14             26-Mar-03  @  11:40 AM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

Steve Roughley

I didn't need to hear this! I have allways been slightly paranoid about Dolphins! Such an intelligent and violent animal enticing humans, especially the weaker of us, into the water where we are vulnerable! We have to be careful!  

Steve.

Message 6/14             26-Mar-03  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

Filthy McNasty

I know Steve. Imagine being stuck in the sea with an angry dolphin. They would toy with you for a bit then take 100 metre "swim-ups" into your ribs with their nose. They would smash you up.

Message 7/14             26-Mar-03  @  11:57 AM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

cheddar

Link?:  Link

me dad was a deep sea diver (not muff, though there is a funny story...) and he said they would try to swim with you and you had to get away for they could break you back if their tail hit it while swimming.

evil avenger nazi dolphins...

what was that site that had attack kittens..

Message 8/14             26-Mar-03  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

§ï†ÅR

Dolphin? I thought they said golfin. The evil Dolph Lundphin.

Message 9/14             26-Mar-03  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

Jock

I thought the british miliary forces couldnt afford Dolphins, so they were reduced to using haddock instead ?

Message 10/14             26-Mar-03  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

Filthy McNasty

poor :-)

Message 11/14             26-Mar-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

§ï†ÅR

They strap processors on the haddock. fish and chips

Message 12/14             26-Mar-03  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

I thought this topic was covered in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." and "Thanx for all the Fish."

Message 13/14             26-Mar-03  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

Jock

I think my lung has just collapsed.

Message 14/14             26-Mar-03  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: dolphins take over the world

milan

and johnny mnemonic. dolphins on crack.

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)