aaa Synth Edit Kick and Speech Stuff - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Synth Edit Kick and Speech Stuff

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             07-May-03  @  09:07 AM   -   Synth Edit Kick and Speech Stuff

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey xoxos. Which one of your creatures is best for kicks? I tell you, soild kick drums is the only trouble I have drum wise. I reckon I need a synth.

Also how long till your speech synth arrives. I'd pay for a decent speech synth, there's so much I wanna say. Know what I mean? :-)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             09-May-03  @  07:17 PM     Edit: 09-May-03  |  08:11 PM   -   RE: Synth Edit Kick and Speech Stuff

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  File

kick.se1

dood, few days at tops, and it's rockin! you can pay me by sharing information! i'm releasing it as 'thinkware..' you just gotta take a second to think about sumpin..

i uploaded the .se1 file, check synthedit files link at top of forum.. add your own features... kick drum vsti at link. sorry name isn't original, but i guess no one else has bothered with plain old 'kick' yet.. hope no colflicts down line.

the problem with the old versions thumper/thump is that jeff has a 'soft sync' on the oscs, ie. when syncing oscs value would fade quickly to prevent clicking, which sucks for hard syncing to a gate pulse. he fixed that earlier this week..

i compiled a lovely one.. but just recompiled with yet another update and it seems to have gone back to variation again.. :p hard to tell cos it could be my slow internet computer. the 'phase' should create more of a click by starting waveform at different phase value.. give it a try??

however.. i also recommend ersdrums, by the iblit guy... i can only hear the kick drums on my system (no multi outs) but they're rock solid. still, with se, the cpu might be a bit higher, but you can add all the options you want..

Message 3/5             09-May-03  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: Synth Edit Kick and Speech Stuff

xoxos

i'm not totally convinced the phase bit is working right.. pretty negligable tho.

k, could you delete my files 'thump' and 'orchcombo' (it's really high cpu, not very usefull, 5+ megs.. :p)

hey, try my vst effect 'choral' on homepage.. basic little chorus that uses 3 lfo rates for variation.. much simpler and more pleasing than most of the rot i chuck up..

Message 4/5             12-May-03  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: Synth Edit Kick and Speech Stuff

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link

Cheers xoxos. Much appreciated.

Message 5/5             12-May-03  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: Synth Edit Kick and Speech Stuff

xoxos

working okay?   btw if anyone tried 'thump,' i believe one of the 3rd party modules i was using for the extra amplitude shapes caused it to crash.. so took out

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)