aaa your dream studio session - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: your dream studio session

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             22-May-03  @  05:12 PM   -   your dream studio session

Mega Hurtz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Mine would be:

DRUMS: Bushwacka!

BASS: Metro Area

KEYBOARDS: Royksopp

PRODUCER: Keith Shields (ala My Bloody Valentine)

I reckon I'd learn alot that day.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             22-May-03  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

RagnarOk

My best in' studio session would be sitting down at my home computer, firing up my favourite softsynths and make some goddamn music.

At the moment all I has is the chance to type this in a hotel's computer. I don't even have a fukking guitar to make sounds with. And yea, I'm drunk. At least something :=)

Cheers, from Sweden,
RaganrOk

ps: if anyone know a good place to dance my ass off in Stockholm...

Message 3/22             22-May-03  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

psylichon

Link?: Link

I agree. Call me egotistical, but I think I'd have the best session in a shack with only my gear (and no DSL) in the middle of a large field surrounded by 1000's of miles of mushrooms.

Yes... good time that would be...

Message 4/22             22-May-03  @  10:40 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

dan-s

Lee Perry's playing at Berns tonight in Stockholm... I'd be there if it weren't for my exams.  

Message 5/22             23-May-03  @  08:00 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

GrooveMonkey

Psy.. gotta agree there... untold amount of shrooms! Bliss... However, I would kinda be happy in my own little studio with a large bag of you know what and no interruptions from wives, kids, phone calls, emails etc etc etc oh yeah and a large supply of munchy things and fizzy pop!

Message 6/22             23-May-03  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

Jock Munro

be in the studio on the day that we were recording the female vocals for Liberty-X's new track when the water sprinklers accidentally go off turning it into a wet t-shirt contest.

Message 7/22             28-May-03  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

Mick

Winter, Big Bear in a giant chalet w/ a large loft, a huge hearth with a fire that never goes out. The slopes are nearby and the whole winter is about recording with friends coming and going between runs. Plenty of herb, wine, trappist beer, and good food.

Message 8/22             28-May-03  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

RaDiO sLaVe

Jock-if you want, I can hook you up with a slag.

Message 9/22             28-May-03  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

k

I'm a slag but you're not hooking him up with me!

Mice would be Jimi Hendrix, Keith Moon & me on bass.

Message 10/22             28-May-03  @  01:41 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

rAdIo SlAvE

I thought you were married K. PLus all men are slags already.

Message 11/22             28-May-03  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

Jock Munro

I was showing a couple around London. The girl was canadian, the bloke aussie. They were staying at my gaff for a week. So we are in London, we get a black cab. The cabbie is talking to his mate on the phone, all of a sudden he shouts down the phone "nah, your joking, YOU FACKING SCHLLAAAAAG".

It was a proud moment. For them to witness a true londoner cursing in such glorious terminology.

Erm just thought I'd type that coz I'm cunted.

Message 12/22             28-May-03  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

RaDiO sLaVe

What Jock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? You pissed AGAIN!!!!!? Bad boy. You better not be doing any class A's.

Message 13/22             28-May-03  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

dubmunkey

bootsy on bass,

beyer on beatz

greenwood on geetar

the gentle people on ambience

aphex twin on sonics

me just watching having taken loads of shrooms

G

Message 14/22             28-May-03  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

xoxos

i kept turning back to the mixer but it kept turning into a van or some kind of camper vehicle with my father in it and i'd look out the window and there are all these cool down-with-it hiphop type american dudes being all like friendly and wassup cool with each other and then they start kissing and hugging and i know i want to get out of there and i try and drive over them with my studio but there's this naked woman and she's bent over above me with this big tit hanging down and i suck it but it's not a tit, it's her arm severed just below the shoulder, all soft and round with the bone coming out of the end of the skin looks like the nipple, and i start running but the hill isn't made out of earth it's made out of tiny little brown artificial cubes and the entire hill is artificial and all the men are kissing and hugging in a really bad way like they're drugged and all the women are naked and offering themselves and then i realise it's not my studio at all it's a fucking war xzone

Message 15/22             28-May-03  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

psylichon

issues, man.... you got some serious issues there... phew!

Message 16/22             28-May-03  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

k

lol!!... well any session with decent people in any genre really, I just love to do it.

Married.. moi?? - nope... MY divorce paper is dated JULY 4th (true!) Independance day! - lol! - I swear it's true!

shattap yoooo fackin' slaaag!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.... Coronas Tempranillo - yum!

Well, so much for Italians flinging themselves about feigning death - Yaaawnn! - The semi rocked but this is well fackin tedious!

Message 17/22             28-May-03  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

beds

Link?:  Link

i love the cruel lottery of that is the penalty shootout though. second half and extra time were really bad

Message 18/22             28-May-03  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

Mick

More issues than "National Geographic". Perhaps you should cut out the spicy food before bedsways.

Message 19/22             29-May-03  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

k

heh - seperated at birth... Del Piero & Bruce Springsteen  

Message 20/22             29-May-03  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

Broken Silence

I wanna be in there with Paul van Dyk, DJ Sammy, Carisma on vocals, Darude...the list goes on

Nah ;D

I'd love to chill in Armin van Buuren's studio- he's got a really cool one with some nice gizmos in it...also ATB's studio is really interesting (one of them)- I'd love to take a peek in there. Of coarse a day with Ferry would be my dream, and I wouldn't mind chillin in blank and jones' waldorf heaven ;D

Message 21/22             29-May-03  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

k

William Orbit would be worth sitting in on a session with too I reckon.

Message 22/22             29-May-03  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

psylichon

now that you nmention it... I'd like to see how long it really takes Squarepusher to do his edits...

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)