aaa The subversive nature of popcorn. - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The subversive nature of popcorn.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             24-May-03  @  04:34 AM     Edit: 24-May-03  |  05:54 PM   -   The subversive nature of popcorn.

Mick

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Someone spiked the popcorn!

Well, I finally went to see "The Matrix". I went in thinking, "Hot day, popcorn, soda, Things are gonna blow up, people will fly... WHY NOT!"

Even before I had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine regarding a particular cameo I was contemplating the idea that "The Matrix" could very well be one of the most truly subversive movies in recent memory. After our conversation I'm pretty convinced.

Don't underestimate the power of genius holding the "means of production" in the midst of the ignorant elite. Turning their weapons of technological oppression against the oppressors in 21st century.

Man, that was really good popcorn.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-May-03  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: The subversive nature of popcorn.

brad

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I think sausages will take over the world.

Message 3/3             24-May-03  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: The subversive nature of popcorn.

xoxos

File?:  No file

well now they've got you right where they want you, don't they mick?

once you're in that receptive state.... pumppumppump

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)