aaa Homelands was the worst......... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Homelands was the worst.........

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             27-May-03  @  11:33 AM   -   Homelands was the worst.........

Mega Hurtz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

yes, it was the worst festival i've ever been to. Yawn. Every big name DJ playing festival trance or festival prog house. I think the DJs think they have to play music that sounds "huge" to rock the "huge" crowd but I heard loads of people in the crowd saying that they wanted to "groove" out. The only good bit was Derick Carter at the bacardi bar.

I wouldn't go to another one ever, unless I was playing of course. Anyone else go?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             27-May-03  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: Homelands was the worst.........

RaDiO sLaVe

oh I know, lets all start a website. Yer, we can have forums, tech info and even have our tunes up under a producer profile page. Yer, I've hit on something here. Anyone up for it?

Message 3/8             27-May-03  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: Homelands was the worst.........

milan

Link?:  Link

is it H on H again?

Message 4/8             27-May-03  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: Homelands was the worst.........

maarten

Link?:  Link

nah, this one must be younger...

Message 5/8             27-May-03  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: Homelands was the worst.........

RaDiO sLaVe

screw you both and your rubbish music. I love you maggots. Paul Van Dyke is the most underground producer at the moment. His tune in the mobile phone advert is soooooooooo deep man.

Message 6/8             28-May-03  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: Homelands was the worst.........

k

lol! - All I can say is... No wonder rock is making a comeback  

welcome aboard btw RaDiO sLaVe

Message 7/8             28-May-03  @  04:47 AM   -   RE: Homelands was the worst.........

mcc

testing...where am i?

Message 8/8             28-May-03  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Homelands was the worst.........

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

Well I spent the bank holiday down in Eastbourne surrounded by old people stinking of piss and wandering around the seafront in some alzheimers induced trance.

Why move them to the coast ? they most probably dont even know who they are, let alone where they are. Bung em in a big barn on the isle of sheppey, thats what I say.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)