aaa Continuing in the same vein - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Continuing in the same vein

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             21-Aug-03  @  01:32 AM   -   Continuing in the same vein

Mick

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Badland's Aurora: plugs only.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             21-Aug-03  @  06:22 AM   -   RE: Continuing in the same vein

mcc>

Link?:  No link

sounds like someone's having fun in plug-land~

Message 3/9             21-Aug-03  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: Continuing in the same vein

GrooveMonkey

Well.. I like it for one, but I need to be slightly bombed to get the full effect!

G

Message 4/9             21-Aug-03  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: Continuing in the same vein

Mick

Groovemonkey, I'm adopting the name "PlasIdyllic" for the sake of this particular indulgence if that tells you anything. I'm curious about college radio programmers these days...

Message 5/9             21-Aug-03  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: Continuing in the same vein

PlasIdyllic

Hee hee.

Message 6/9             24-Aug-03  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: Continuing in the same vein

GrooveMonkey

er.. yeah...

How did you get on with my mix of Tigress BTW... never did answer my mail..

G

Message 7/9             24-Aug-03  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: Continuing in the same vein

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

Okay I was thinking about smoking and listening to some DT prime juicy choice cuts, but thank god I didn't this would have scared the living shit out of me. It's almost creepy non-stoned. Cool.

Message 8/9             24-Aug-03  @  07:11 PM     Edit: 24-Aug-03  |  09:30 PM   -   RE: Continuing in the same vein

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Marek, I don't recall getting anything after our initial e-mailing. I apologize if it fell through the cracks, my world sort of fell apart after the motorcycle accident (the Gods are having their way with me as of late) and had to seriously divert my attention or shuffle off (perhaps that accounts for the "creepy" vibe).

I'm still getting to know the plugs but perhaps its time to be a little less self indulgent. Lost the plot so to speak.

BS, thanks, "this would have scared the living shit out of me", is one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about my stuff.

Message 9/9             26-Aug-03  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: Continuing in the same vein

GrooveMonkey

No worries Mick, I sent you the CD a while back. Lemme know if you want it sent again,

G

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)