aaa she dreams the iron lung... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: she dreams the iron lung...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             27-Aug-03  @  04:51 PM     Edit: 27-Aug-03  |  05:09 PM   -   she dreams the iron lung...

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

wrapped in a cocoon of wire and static.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             28-Aug-03  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: she dreams the iron lung...

Bug

Link?:  Link

FREAKIN NUTZ, sounds like youve been smoking far to much weed, although i did notice you have actually made some music. Souls Midnight isnt acually all that bad even tho its not my cup of tea, nice percussion, nice warm sound.

'she dreams the iron lung' Sounds more like somthing off one of those 'sound of nature cd's' or should i say 'sounds of to much weed smoke cd'.

Im not usually nasty by the way, but this is quite strange.

Bug

Message 3/6             28-Aug-03  @  02:21 AM   -   RE: she dreams the iron lung...

mcc>

Link?:  No link

that ain't being nasty bug~....mick's been playing in some strange sandboxes of late...mostly quite pleasant ones>>> but yes....this does sound a bit the school of dying whales.

perhaps an extra-terrestial vehicle down there trying to repair their damaged bodies and spirits...after having been given a good blast by president bush's wonderfully militaristic sonar technology. god save us all .. > >~~*...whales...humans...and mick...get out there and play with the rest of the kids!!!!

Message 4/6             28-Aug-03  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: she dreams the iron lung...

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Thanks for the listens. The scary thing is I quit smoking again about two months ago. As far as the rest of the kids go...

they scare the crap outta me.

Message 5/6             29-Aug-03  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: she dreams the iron lung...

Mindspawn

Dude! I totally dig this track... very scrummy indeedy... You should put together an album of this material and send it over to Dark Seeds as a demo... I'm starting to look around for fodder for next year's release schedule....

But props in any case... Nice track.

Pax

Message 6/6             30-Aug-03  @  01:42 AM   -   RE: she dreams the iron lung...

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Mindspawn, thanks!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)