aaa Check out my new track!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Check out my new track!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             25-Sep-03  @  05:08 AM   -   Check out my new track!!

lunareal

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

please check out my new track, its called "Seven", I would like to hear some opinions since the track has been posted in the tracks chart.

This track has a little bit of a techy sound combined with a tribal beat to it, hope most of you enjoy it!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             25-Sep-03  @  07:07 AM   -   RE: Check out my new track!!

Garuna

Link?:  Link

Oh yes. Like this a lot. Great work with the percussion. Minimal. How great this would sound with a sparse pad and big female vox....

You need to watch the eq towards the end there... cut out some lower-mid frquencies from all those congas.

Message 3/7             26-Sep-03  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Check out my new track!!

Maarten

I like the mix.. sounds almost hi-fi or is that just me? anyway- welcome  

Message 4/7             26-Sep-03  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: Check out my new track!!

errata

Link?:  No link

Nice and sparse... I love minimal house!

The sampled breakbeat that's buried in the track with the highpass on it... it's a way over used sample! If it's not the same one it's damned close sonicaly to the thing that came in the old Hammerhead program! maybe just me, but it's a little too obvious... shrug

otherwise, great little number!

Welcome

e

Message 5/7             28-Sep-03  @  10:47 PM   -   RE: Check out my new track!!

GrooveMonkey

A bit too minimal for me, but it does sound well put together.

G

Message 6/7             28-Sep-03  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: Check out my new track!!

Broken Silence

Really neat track you got there- I love minmal house.

Bongos are cool, but too loud. Also think that there needs to be something more here, I agree with GM that it is too minimal- just needs a spark and it'll be puurfect.

Message 7/7             29-Sep-03  @  02:14 AM   -   RE: Check out my new track!!

mcc>

Link?:  No link

mi no can samba to this.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)