aaa sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ ! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             02-Oct-03  @  11:47 PM   -   sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

woxy

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

wahey!!!!!!!! we got "sure player of the month" in the techno section of this month's (UK) DJ MAGAZINE. the review gave us 4.5 out of 5. the only other techno sureplayer was some bloke called PLASTIKMAN who only got 4 out of 5.....

heres the review:

"Apart from boasting one of the best names we've ever heard for a techno track, this release is by a uk-australian duo deserves the sureplayer title because like all great music, it messes with the boundaries and, more importantly, is hightly entertaining. The Original is sleazy mid tempo r&b-techno-electro track that comes(no pun intended) with a panting dominatrix chanting the title. Woxy from the turbomen's own mix ia a tough percussive, grinding jacking techno track, while cutlass supreme keeps it raw and joins the dots between booty, techno, r&b and electro with his frenetic mix"

i am so chuffed!!!!!

cheers
WOXY

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             02-Oct-03  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

woxy

.......and should you wish to own one of these sureplaying pieces of vinyl you can get 'em from

http://www.juno.co.uk/technoarch.htm

....and all other good vinyl outlets

cheers
WOXY

Message 3/12             03-Oct-03  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

beds

Link?:  Link

go woxy! enjoy it  

Message 4/12             03-Oct-03  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

BrokenSilence

Link?:  No link

Plastikman? Isn't he trance?

Great fukin job though, I bet you feel f-ing great! Hats off to you mang

Message 5/12             03-Oct-03  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

Influx

no, plastikman is the king of "techno"

CONGRATS, woxy. even ONE nod of recognition is great, innit?

it gets addictive tho!  dont forget why you started writing in the first place. I highly doubt it was for anything but self enjoyment. keep that with you

Message 6/12             04-Oct-03  @  06:27 AM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

woxy

me, cheever & norton are lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!

truly chuffed to bits.

........and the best bit is that i've been having a writing frenzy since i found out - - - nothing like a surprise like that to get your creative juices going again

cheers
WOXY

Message 7/12             04-Oct-03  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

k

heh heh - excellent mate!!

Message 8/12             04-Oct-03  @  12:04 PM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

milan

for would you say thank you? hehe... wicked!

Message 9/12             04-Oct-03  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

BrokenSilence

oops just checked, thats PlastiCman (trance)

names nowadays....

Message 10/12             07-Oct-03  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

Yonce

You posted that track up here quite awhile ago didn't you ? I liked it then and enjoyed having another listen. nice to hear you getting some props. I love the evil techno mix even though it is a little disturbing =)

Message 11/12             09-Oct-03  @  05:58 AM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

Garuna

Good one... don't forget to use this as a means to get girls.

Message 12/12             12-Oct-03  @  02:49 AM   -   RE: sureplayer singleofthemonth in DJ !

woxy

heh heh - - - i wouldn't like to think what kind of girls i'd be attracting with the evil techno mix...........

cheers
WOXY

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)