aaa CreakBox VSTi demo available - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: CreakBox VSTi demo available

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             13-Oct-03  @  07:57 PM   -   CreakBox VSTi demo available

Frank Reitz

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all

We've just released a demo of the VSTi. Click yourself to www.bioroid.com and download a free demo version.

If you like the sound of the TB303 I think you'll like what you hear 

/Frank Reitz

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             17-Oct-03  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

k

guys - GET IT!!

best sound i've heard since Rubberduck!! - 10/10

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/14             21-Oct-03  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

Jay

Link?:  No link

Hi, i just downloaded the Creakbox VSTi. Having some problems getting it work though.
I'm using Logic and i'm not sure where to place those two DLL-files.
Should i put the catalogue named "CreakboxDemo100_Win" in the "VstPlugIns" folder? Or should i just paste the DLL-files in the "VstPlugIns" folder??

I mostly use Emagics s/w synths therefore my little "problem" with VSTi's  

Message 4/14             22-Oct-03  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

flannelgraph

I downloaded creakbox--love it! But in cubase sx under OSX I can't control the
volume/mute/etc. It just goes and goes...

Any help?

Message 5/14             22-Oct-03  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

flannelgraph

I downloaded creakbox--love it! But in cubase sx under OSX I can't control the
volume/mute/etc. It just goes and goes...

Any help?
jonm@fioriinc.com

Message 6/14             22-Oct-03  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

Jay

fixed it! it works after i placed the msvcr71.dll in the system32 folder.

Message 7/14             22-Oct-03  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

k

yup.... you gotta do that...

it's just a shame you can't set 'Last step' for 3 time madness

Message 8/14             22-Oct-03  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

§ï†ÅR

I'll be downloading it in day or 2. Just read the DT review.

Message 9/14             23-Oct-03  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

Yonce N Mild

I was having the same problem I'll try moving the msvcr71.dll to the system 32 folder before I complain any more. Mabey a little text file in the zip folder explaining that would be good. As good as Rubber Duck huh ? I loved that thing I still have the install and the license key But no windows 98 anymore. I have actually debated setting up an old e-machine i have just to run rubber duck ! Maybe creakbox will save me the trouble. Rubber Duck and hammer head ahhhh the memories.

Message 10/14             25-Oct-03  @  04:30 PM     Edit: 26-Oct-03  |  12:38 AM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

§ï†ÅR

Damn this thing is the bomb! LOL! Just popped in to say I'm having fun with this. That's the TB sound alright. Back to it.

Message 11/14             26-Oct-03  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

k

check that link !

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/14             27-Oct-03  @  03:00 AM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

§ï†ÅR

LOL that's fantastic.

Message 13/14             27-Oct-03  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

milan

hahahalol! big up

Message 14/14             28-Oct-03  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: CreakBox VSTi demo available

Yonce N Mild

got it working and it's the bomb ! too bad I'm moving and don't have my controller keyboard hooked up anymore ! I need to record some mad cutoff tweaking ! Filthy acid techno coming right up !

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)